BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety First Discovery Walker: Dimensions (in inches): 28.1 x 24.0 x 22.5 Weight bearing capacity: 30 lbs Two activity trays that swing open For kids up to 32 inches tall Has five sound and light toys Height adjustable to three levels Strips for safety grip for child security Fabric seat can be machine washed Only for use by children who can hold their head upright and don't yet walk see more...

Kori M.
Macon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my son was about 6 months old we bought him a Combi brand walker. To our dismay, he hated it!!! Would cry as soon as we put him in it, would calm down for maybe 10 minutes and then scream until we took him out. We thought he would eventually like it but going on 5 months he still hated it... we found this Safety 1st walker and he LOVES IT!!! He will sit it and play, watch TV with us, eat snacks off the tray... absolutely adores this walker. I have to give 3 stars though because I watched him climb out of the seat, sit on the tray, climb back in and then climb all the way out again and sit next to it on the floor laughing and clapping at his feat! There's no straps to keep him in :/
Becca A.
Excellent walker! My son and my daughter loved this! And the tray that is under the toys is perfect for putting baby's snacks as they work on feeding themselves! Easy to clean and enough activities to help keep them entertained!
Claudia M.
I think this product is okay is just that sometimes it causes the child to walk in their tiptoes because the item might not adjust to the child feet
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This walker is great. It fun and bright and very sturdy. It's also very budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
KIds will love these it will keep them entertained with all the fun activities on the front and they have fun learning to walk!!
Cynthia r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love the walker it kept my son entertained and he was able to move around and it really helped him learn how to walk
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
Really cut walker!!! My daughter however would rather crawl or waddle around it instead of in it
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I like all the toys it has perfect for my baby to be walking and playing in it super cute
lindsey c.
My Nephew has this walker and he loves it. It has helped him to walk faster. I would recommend.