BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety First Discovery Walker: Dimensions (in inches): 28.1 x 24.0 x 22.5 Weight bearing capacity: 30 lbs Two activity trays that swing open For kids up to 32 inches tall Has five sound and light toys Height adjustable to three levels Strips for safety grip for child security Fabric seat can be machine washed Only for use by children who can hold their head upright and don't yet walk see more...

Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I like all the toys it has perfect for my baby to be walking and playing in it super cute
Becca A.
Excellent walker! My son and my daughter loved this! And the tray that is under the toys is perfect for putting baby's snacks as they work on feeding themselves! Easy to clean and enough activities to help keep them entertained!
Claudia M.
I think this product is okay is just that sometimes it causes the child to walk in their tiptoes because the item might not adjust to the child feet
Natalie H.
Loma Linda, CA
This walker is great. It fun and bright and very sturdy. It's also very budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
KIds will love these it will keep them entertained with all the fun activities on the front and they have fun learning to walk!!
Cynthia r.
I really love the walker it kept my son entertained and he was able to move around and it really helped him learn how to walk
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
Really cut walker!!! My daughter however would rather crawl or waddle around it instead of in it
lindsey c.
My Nephew has this walker and he loves it. It has helped him to walk faster. I would recommend.