New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportSafety 1st
Smooth Ride Travel System with Infant Car Seat

Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with Infant Car Seat

The Smooth Ride Travel System makes strolling easy with everything you need to truly enjoy your time when out and about with your baby and none of the hassles other strollers are known for. The agile wheels provide maximum maneuverability around corners, and the flip-flop friendly brakes make it simple to put the stroller into park. The canopy provides super-sized coverage and includes a special flip out visor when you want to give your child some additional protection. The canopy also features a large peek-a-boo window that gives you an easy view during the stroll and provides your little one with better airflow as they enjoy the ride.

QuickClick® lets you securely attach the car seat to the stroller with one simple click, making it easy to use the car seat and stroller together as a travel system. The included onBoard™35 LT infant car seat provides your baby with a superior fit for superior safety while traveling. The 4 harness heights are spaced right to give your child a better fit all the way from 4-35 pounds. The buckle adjusts in two ways so that you can customize not only the length, but also the buckle’s position on your child. The seat has also been designed for a better reclined body position to give your baby a safer ride.

Both you and your child will have room for everything you need along the way. The parent and child trays are perfect for smaller items you’ll want to keep close by, and larger items will fit easily into the extra-large storage basket. When you’re done for the day, there’s no struggling to fold the stroller thanks to the lift-to-fold design. It’s as simple as: Lift. Fold. Done. The stroller also stands when folded, making it easier to store away. With the Smooth Ride Travel System, strolling is made easy so you and your little one can focus on the fun.

Hello, has anybody purchased this travel system for their baby? If so, please share your opinion on it! I am thinking of purchasing this for my second child.
Start your review of Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with Infant Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia W.
Tonawanda, NY
Nice stroller for the price. The only draw back is the storage area is small and the wheels are sometimes hard to steer.
Krishonda C.
Fort Sill, OK
Easy to maneuver and lightweight sometimes the locking mechanism gets stuck to the car seat base but overall it is a great stroller and car seat system
Roseddy P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with Infant Car Seat uploaded by Roseddy P.
Beautiful , safe and practical . It’s not expensive and really cute . It’s comfortable cause my baby loves to sleep there . I recommend it .
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I used this stroller when my daughter was a baby/toddler. It lasted a long time with really no wear and tear, and I used it just about everyday for 2 years. We would go for a walk and go shopping. There was never any problems I had with this stroller, I liked the way it looked and that it had a place to hold mine and my daughters cups and snacks. Also if I purchase clothing or food from the store. I didn’t use the car seat part of this because I had a different car seat that I used, so I don’t know how that part works.
Carla C.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I got this in gray color I love it easy to carry but kind of heavy. Comfortable for baby since is not plastic material but kind of spoongy.
Sabrina  V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this same set up but In lavender I received this as a gift for my baby shower I love it so much all my friends asked me where I got it at safety 1st is a brand that I absolutely love I been using there products for years
Jasmine M.
Charleston , SC
Great value! For both it was under $200 and I love them! Good quality and the stroller is a smooth ride.
Tiauna L.
Thornton
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good stroller and car seat, especially for the price! I have no issues with either of these except I wish he car seat were a tad larger and I wish the stroller went up and down from a less awkward spot.
Syeda A.
Skokie, IL
Honestly I will give this stroller 3 stars... coz I think it's not good that I thought.. I bought this for my baby girl but now I'm gonna buy new stroller...
Heather A.
I loved this infant carseat. The factory inserts were so snug and my son fit great in it. He is now almost 3.5 yrs old and we used this stroller until about 8 months ago, and it is still in perfect condition! I think it did the job perfectly and the quality was great for price