Safety 1st

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Fantastic clippers! I got these in a kit when my oldest (now 10) was born. My youngest is 11 months, and these are still going strong through 3 boys! They last forever! They allow for a close and precise cut. The casing around the clippers allows for optimal grip and comfort. No slipping while trimming a fidgety babes... my favourite!
5 / 5
So after a use of 2 years I am writing this review as this nail clip is what I have used on my daughter since she was a new born until now. The light on it is perfect to cut nails when the little ones are sleeping. The light is bright for good view of nails. As a toddler my child is always happy when I use it to cut her nails as the light on it is center of attraction for her and I feel she think the light is doing some magic cutting those nails lol. All in all a good buy, worth every penny.
5 / 5
I have bought these clippers for all 3 of our babies and it’s the only one I trust to clip those tiny finger and toe nails! I love how easy it is to grip so it doesn’t slip and clip too short. Easy to use even for my husbands big hands. Highly recommend to new and experienced parents!