New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportSafety 1st
RIVA Ultra Lightweight Travel System Stroller

Safety 1st RIVA Ultra Lightweight Travel System Stroller

by Safety 1st

Introducing the Safety 1 RIVA Ultra Lightweight Travel System. Simple to operate, and packed with innovative safety and design details, RIVA helps you and your child get around with confidence and ease. It is fast to fold with our Lift-to-fold technology, and the only stroller with machine washable zip off fabrics, so its easy to clean and sure to last the journey of parenthood. The RIVA Travel System is proudly made by our families in the USA from domestic and imported parts, including high impact recycled co-polymers. RIVA moves your world forward.

Roomy basket and flip-flop friendly brakes; Super lightweight stroller made with high impact co-polymer materials weighs less than 18 lbs.; Fast and easy one-hand Lift-to-fold, self-standing and compact; The only easy-to-clean, zip off machine wash and dry stroller fabrics; Generous multi-position SPF 50+ sun canopy with no wake peek-a-boo window; High impact stroller frame made from recycled materials; Manufactured in the USA with domestic and global parts; 2 dual use parent cupholders/cell phone stands (dishwasher top rack safe); Pivoting and removable child tray with snack/cup holder (dishwasher top rack safe); Give your child a better fit, from 4-35 pounds; Rigorously crash and side-impact tested to exceed safety standards; Side impact protection with deep side walls and energy absorbing foam; Machine washable and dryer-safe seat pad; Stay-in-car base with adjustable recline foot and level indicator; LATCH equipped and airplane ready; Ultra lightweight design, weighs only 7.5 lbs.; QuickClick connect for stroller allows you to securely attach the car seat to your stroller with one simple click

Features: Zip off machine wash and dry stroller fabrics

Stroller Style: Travel System Strollers

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.75 x 22.63 x 34.50 Inches

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Weight: 45.0 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Safety 1st RIVA Ultra Lightweight Travel System Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
April E.
Neptune, NJ
Safety 1st RIVA Ultra Lightweight Travel System Stroller uploaded by April E.
This was gifted to us in our baby shower and we love it because it’s very convenient to have the Safety 1st RIVA travel system. I like that we can just put the carseat in the stroller when the baby is sleeping, no need to wake up the baby.
Shannon H.
Bluffton
 Carrier is super lightweight and easy to transfer between both vehicles. Would highly recommend!! Our baby fits in it perfectly and we have many other safety 1st products. Nail clippers and thermometer to name a few. This product has been great for our family.  Safety 1st RIVA 6-in-1 Flex Modular Travel System - Gray Canyon
haydee A.
Waycross, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the stroller but thought I could have gotten something better. Worth the price I paid for it, would definitely recommend for someone on a budget. I liked that it was lightweight.
Sujisha A.
Saint Albert
Light weight Great for travelling Safety Gentle material Keep baby warm Recommend to all
Genevieve L.
Oshawa, ON
This stroller really lived up to its name! Its perfect to take everywhere. Easy to lift on to buses ect because its so light.

Looking for your answer?