Safety 1st Ready, Set Walker, Whale Bay uploaded by Marissa L.

BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st Ready, Set Walker, Whale Bay: Features 7+ developmental activities, 12 songs and lights Unique wide base designed for superior stability This travel walker folds compactly for storage and travel Padded seat is machine washable 3 different heights let you provide the right support as your child grows and are effortless to adjust JPMA certified Begin using when child can sit up unassisted This child walker has a maximum weight capacity: 30 lbs Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let me start off by saying that I have owned two of these very same walkers with do different kids and both bought new for that kid to start learning to walk in. I love this brand... Safety 1st is a great name for this brand. This Walker has more safety features that actually works than any other walker I have ever seen. If the product starts to go over stairs or anything unlevel the bottom has a built-in safety feature that stops them from going over the edge. I have seen first hand my daughter almost roll of the high porch down onto our grass but the safety features did work and stopped her from falling. THIS IS THE ONLY WALKER BRAND THAT I RECOMMEND FOR YOU TO PUT YOUR PRECIOUS BABY IN. The price is great, the product really is the safest in the market at it's price range. You can find this product at Walmart or Walmart.com!!! This is a great present for a baby around 8-9 months of age.
Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually just returned this walker as it was way too bulky and the front wheels were not rolling right and kind of scratching my parents floors. It was definitely great that it had three different heights and the music piece in the middle with other three toys but the fact that my baby couldn’t really move well around the house it just didn’t make me comfortable.
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was one of my sons favorite things as a baby!! He loved the music that it played and the toys that were attached to the walker. The price on it was really great too!! We got ours at Walmart
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This site has the walker and shipped it pretty quickly. This walker was great because it collapses and saves space. My son loves the toys and the music on it too. I would recommend this to other parents.
Lauren B.
Joshua, TX
My son has this, along with my best friend's twin girls! All three of them have enjoyed it thoroughly! It has held up to their rough play and has saved my sanity a time or two!
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is all over the place! I love that it’s simple to built and how easy it is to maneuver around since it looks like my daughter has no trouble at all. It’s adorable!
Marissa L.
Although it is a super simple design without tons of frills, my baby has LOVED this walker. It has grown with him over the last 4 months and he has begun zooming all over the house. Great for developing motor skills and hand-eye coordination! Recommend!
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
I was given this walker for my son and unfortunately he didn't like it that much most time but when he decided he would like it he loved it. I love that you can take the cloth seat apart and wash it and also remove the activity section off to get a real nice clean.
Kayla C.
Greenbrier, TN
We are obsessed with anything whale so this product was right up our alley. Did great and my on seemed to like it. Which is all that matters. We would highly recommend products from this brand as they have not failed us before. Keep up the good work.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If little baby needs a vehicle to keep up with the crazy toddler, this is it. My little one LOVES this walker. The little toys are good for hand-eye development and the sounds make him happy. Easy to clean, especially with the toys being removable.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Looking for an activity walker for my 8 month old. Would you recommend this one? If not, what would you use instead?
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm looking for a good walker. This one looks like a good one. Any experiences?
Ashley K.
Has anyone had a pretty good experience with this walker on carpet? If so, did it roll okay?
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
Is there different colors?