BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st Ready, Set Walker, Dottie: Features 7+ developmental activities, 12 songs and lights Unique wide base designed for superior stability Folds compactly for storage and travel Padded seat is machine washable 3 different heights let you provide the right support as your child grows and are effortless to adjust JPMA certified Begin using when child can sit up unassisted Compact baby walker maximum weight capacity: 30 lbs. Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Kelly t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great walker, my daughter was born early and is pretty short compared to other babies at her age. This walker has three adjustments on it so that it will sit lower to the ground so her little legs can touch the ground. She loves the toys on this walker and usually is smiling and having a blast in it.
Josary G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
First off; my daughter loves it ! And so do I. It's smaller compared to a Disney princess walker she had before and she enjoys the toys on this one better (and I personally love the colors!).

My only complaint it's that it's so light that my 10 month old almost tips over when she tries grabbing things at a lower height than her.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I just bought this walker for my 6 month old and it is awesome! Exactly what we were looking for. Easy to put together, great price, and most of all she loves it!!!
katherine z.
This is a great product! your child will probably love it! it's affordable and really easy to put together. once you put your child in there, you'll get some time to do some work with him/her right next to you :)
Joanna S.
Aurora
It's a decent walker, I feel like the material is pretty cheap. But I guess you get what you paid for. My daughter loves it in general.
Jazmin M.
Very easy to assemble and to storages! Easy to clean up and i believe it's all washable! Id definitely recommend
Ashley  M.
My Son had one of these when he was a baby i loved it and so did he and it was not hard to put together