BY SAFETY 1ST

Designed and developed with professionals Helps detect ear infections Superior lens quality, wider viewing Illuminates and magnifies ear canal Includes 3 tip sizes Includes 3 "AAA" replaceable alkaline batteries. ProGrade™ Health As the leading expert in infant health since 1984,  Safety 1st has created the ProGrade™ line on infant health products to help bring your family s health to the next level.  The Hospital s Choice seal means that this product has been manufactured to all applicable regulations and standards, and tested for compliance to these requirements by independent laboratories.  Safety 1st is proud to be a "Partner in Parenting" with New England Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children in Boston, Massachusetts. Hospital s Choice Tested Approved Styles and Colors may vary ; see more...

Kendra W.
Hurricane
This was a life saver with my youngest girl. She always had ear infections as a baby but you could never tell until you looked in her ear. No drainage and no pulling at the ear just a high fever. It saved us from lots of wasted we and Dr trips.
Desiree W.
So when I first saw this, I thought that it was another thermometer, but its not even that, it is a scope. I think this is maybe not the best idea considering that it is hard enough to hold the thermometer to get the temperature of the little ones, but then trying to look at the inner ear? What is the point of the product? So we now have the ability to look at our kiddos ears? I think that the majority of us know when our little ones have an ear infection, by the fever, and pulling and tugging at their ears. I see this as being a very frivolous product.
LeAera W.
Woodbury, NJ
I don't own one of these but it seems like a very good investment for your little one. Especially if your kid is like mines who doesn't like to stay still for anything