BY SAFETY 1ST #61 in Nail Files

Leanna C.
Will not use any other item to cut my sons nails as I cut parts of his skin off because he jerked backwards as I was trimming his nails he ended up in a hospital visit and bled quite profusely this is a safer method and I will continue to buy it as Im too afraid to cut his nails any other way until he can let me do them without moving around like a wiggle worm
Danielle V.
My friend that just had a baby suggested this nail clipper to me. The thing is that it's suggested you clip your newborn's nails while they sleep, which is usually in a low light environment. Some other clippers have a magnifying glass, but that won't help you if it's dark. This clipper has two bright lights on each side pointed exactly at the little nail. We tried to clip our nails and it worked perfectly. Will see in two weeks how it will work on the baby.
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
I have had the same pair of these nail clippers for the past 4 years and the still work good as new. These have been the only clipper that work great on my 4 year old sons fast growing nails. I got these at Walmart and will buy again if I ever need to. They really work great on little hands.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
used this for my son when he was an infant. made it super easy for a new nervous mom to file nails! I was so afraid of using nail clippers on his tiny little hands and this made life so much easier. I always get these for any of my friends that are expecting a baby! must have!
Jessica H.
I was always scared to cut my sons nails and I got these a babies r us. They are quick and easy to use and don't hurt. I love them and now cutting my sons nails are easy
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
I actually use this product for my sons nails. I kept getting his tiny fingers and someone recommended this. The price is obviously worth it. Easy to use, even with a wiggly baby! Would buy if it stopped working, but doubt it will! :)
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Awesome product. easy to use!!! I use it on my 5 year old granddaughter and my 2 year old granddaughter. they both hate having their nails clipped and their nails grow long very quickly. I use this product and it doesn't bother either of them. must have ... love it
FranYiisabel C.
Pasadena
Perfect for a baby dose tje job well dont with out harming the bbaby this i would recommend great filer 1st safety is aleay a good way to go
SHARON W.
I absolutely love this file, it makes taking care if my babies nails much less scary and worrisome and this piece does the work for you.
Clare F.
This made is so easy to trim my sons nails and we still use these nail clippers like nobody's business. Absolutely love the brand!