BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st plug protectors prevent babies and toddlers from putting their fingers or sharp objects into electrical sockets. They are desisnged to be easy for adults to remove when the outlet is needed, but frustrating for little ones to figure out. see more...

• I have two children and before they were moving around I ...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Escondido, CA
These are not the best to keep my child safe! My son at 10 months old knows how to remove these suckers! It amazes and scares me at the same time that this product is supposively to keep my baby safe but it's really a hazardous product if he puts them in his mouth and chokes!!!!
Jessica H.
These things are a life saver, literally! I put them in all of our open outlets because little kids love to put their fingers and other random objects in the strangest places. They fit very snugly so there is no fear of little hands being able to pry them out of the outlets.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like these cause they are an awesome idea. But I get frustrated that if you pull these out too much then it messes them up and you'll have to get new ones eventually. Not only that but u wish there was an easier way to take them out especially for people that may not have long enough nails.
Nikisha B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these plug protector. I have two little ones and I find this plug in to be great and difficult for them to mess with. After a few weeks of them being in I didn't have any issues with them messing with the plugs.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how many plug covers come in this pack!! These are a must when you have little ones around, but still be sure to remind them playing with plugs are not safe... You can't let safety products paren't for you!
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Once my son started crawling we bought these protectors. Within a week of putting this my son figured out how to remove them. I thought it was a great deal for the money. But I was wrong. I don't recommend this to anybody.
Taylor K.
These are a must have for growing babies and toddlers. My son loves outlets for some reason. I popped these in and there's no way for him to get them out. I know he's safe!
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
We have countless packs of this. It is a lifesaver to know the little ones cannot put anything in the sockets and their little fingers cannot pry these out!
erica a.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Easy to use and difficult for babies to remove. Great product. Highly satisfied. It has enought plug covers to fill every outlet in your home.
Carla  P.
I love these and use them all over the house to keep our grandchildren safe. They are cheap, easy to use and do the job intended. Great value.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I have two children and before they were moving around I baby proofed the house. These products are my favorite! They are affordable, easy to use, and they work!