Safety 1st onBoard™35 Air Infant Car Seat uploaded by Alyson M.Safety 1st onBoard™35 Air Infant Car Seat uploaded by kara w.Safety 1st onBoard™35 Air Infant Car Seat uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SAFETY 1ST

Surround your baby in safety and comfort with the onBoard™35 air infant car seat from Safety 1st. With Air Protect® technology for advanced side impact protection around your little one’s head – where it’s needed most, you’ll feel prepared to enjoy every moment of your travels together. The updated base offers 5 different angles to choose from, making it easy to get the right fit for your family’s car, which helps you give your baby a safer ride. A harness specially designed to fit smaller babies gives a snug fit, while the additional leg room on the onBoard™35 Air easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 on up to a tall 35 pounds.

Keeping the seat clean is easier than ever thanks to a machine washable seat pad. Remove the pad and toss it in the machine for a thorough cleaning when needed. This lightweight car seat features an updated Carry Curve™ handle with comfort grip and a cozy infant insert to keep tiny travelers snug, letting you and your baby meet every “oooh!” and “so cute!” in comfort.

• Rear-facing 4-35 pounds
  • Featuring Air Protect® Side Impact Protection: advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
  • Machine washable seat pad
  • 5-position base for best fit to car
  • Carry Curve™ Handle with comfort grip makes this lightweight seat even easier to carry
  • Infant insert keeps tiny travelers snug
  • Additional leg room for baby's comfort
  • 4 harness heights and 3 buckle locations to accommodate your growing child
  • 5-point harness with up front adjustment
  • LATCH equipped with LATCH storage
  • Meets or exceeds Federal and ASTM Safety Standard

• How realistic is this with a diaper, baby, purse ? I want...2 Answers
Kristina R.
Bethalto , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Having our third baby, we needed to think about price and size considering we had to fit a booster seat, convertible car seat and infant car seat in our backseat. This fit the bill! Very cushioned and safe, nice black and grey colors so it’s gender neutral and it’s slim design helps it fit.
Carmen A.
Los Ángeles, CA
it is very good and very safe I like it because of the comfort of my baby it is already a measure I already have to buy the other car set but I have not done it right now I have no job and this is something Carito as I am in my situation
Carolina G.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this for my baby when she was a newborn and I totally loved it , I loved the fact that it has a lot of cushion and it seem so comfortable to me it also was very affordable
Krystal H.
Saint Pauls
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Man I can honestly say this is one of the worst car seats I've ever bought. I love the color and the well placed padding but I've had nothing but issues with it. First the straps became very difficult to adjust, then the handle used to carry the car seat stopped working. It would not lock into place and as I would carry my daughter it would randomly un clasp and slide down. I tried contacting Safety First and they didn't seem to care, they asked for video proof and I sent it two or three times but I never heard anything back. I threw it away and got a Graco...
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am still using this car seat but I didn’t like how the base wiggles around even when you tighten it all the way!! I bought the travel system which was the car seat and stroller! The car seat itself is a really nice soft comfortable material for the baby but the base is not really safe so sometimes I prefer strapping just the car seat on its own. I had a previous car seat but the stroller was too expensive so I bought a cheaper travel system. But babies grow so fast so he will pretty soon be ready for a big boy car seat. He’s 8 months.
Carla C.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I bought this as a travel system it included car seat, stroller and the thing to put the carrier in the car. Its easy to put on. We always putting from one car to another. The seat is so spongy that I think is really comfortable the only thing I didn't really like was that they dont have girly colors for babies so I had to get gray.
kara w.
Burton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this car seat for my daughter when I found out I was pregnant. I love how light this car seat is. The padding is also a plus, it is so soft and squishy. It feels very comfortable. The straps on this car seat are so easy to adjust unlike other car seats I have used. This is now my favorite infant car seat. My daughter loves it.
Maci P.
Atoka
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this infant seat. It's heavy and bulky so It makes me feel like it's more secure and Safer for my child! I love the safety 1st brand, and I've used this car seat for my first son and my twins. Only has 4 stars because like I said, it's bulky so if you're thinking about purchasing this, make sure if fits well in your vehicle.. Especially if you have multiple car seats in the back seat.
Cayla V.
Cleveland
We got this for my son we got it in blue I love it!! It's nice and soft and really light weight!!! We've been using it for about five months! Best thing I've ever bought for him. It was only around 100$ . I think this would be a good first car seat for any baby!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this thing my son fit in it pretty comfortably and didnt seem to have any problems. Plus it is super easy to clean and great form a sleeping baby to just be carried inside and removed once you get settled down from all the groceries you had to put away.
Darby S.
How realistic is this with a diaper, baby, purse ? I want it to safe but not kill my arms.

Target