Safety 1st OnBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat - Decatur uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st helps you to start your little one off on the right road with the onboard(tm)35 featuring Air Protect(r) Side Impact Technology, bringing advanced protection to an easy-to-transport infant car seat. With additional leg room and a harness specially designed to fit smaller babies, the onBoard(tm)35 Air easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 on up to a tall 35 pounds. Our specially designed Carry Curve(tm) handle ensures a comfortable move for both you and your baby between the car and wherever you need to go. The Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat Features: Air Protect(r) Side Impact Protection Additional leg room for baby's comfort Customizable insert and low harness slots Safety 1st is the first choice of parents looking for innovative products with a focus on safety, convenience, and style. Safety 1st strollers are designed to be lightweight and easy to maneuver, whether you're walking down the street or using the compact fold to fit it easily into the car for a ride across town. Safety 1st Full Feature Strollers have roomy baskets for storage, cup holders and handy trays for both parent and baby making every walk more enjoyable. Safety 1st is a Dorel Juvenile Group brand, the global leader in car seat design and manufacturing and the trusted experts for baby products that make life easier and more enjoyable for both parent and baby. Safety 1st offers a wide variety of top-rated products, such as Air Protect car seats, high chairs, thermometers, safety gates, play yards and much more, that offer modern parents and their children both convenience and comfort. At Safety 1st we remain committed to giving you peace of mind for every 1st you and your child experience. see more...

Brittany S.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Babies R Us
This seat had zero head support or padding. It felt very cheap and I did not feel comfortable having my daughter in it. I ended up buying a new car seat for her after a week of having this one.
Maci P.
Atoka
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this infant seat. It's heavy and bulky so It makes me feel like it's more secure and Safer for my child! I love the safety 1st brand, and I've used this car seat for my first son and my twins. Only has 4 stars because like I said, it's bulky so if you're thinking about purchasing this, make sure if fits well in your vehicle.. Especially if you have multiple car seats in the back seat.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The car seat is easy to move in and out of the car. There is a big button in the back to release the car seat from it's base. Also, it's so convient to remove and place it on to it's paired stroller.
Allison A.
McKinney, TX
We used this car seat for our son and loved it! I felt he was very safe and comfortable in there! The seat is heavier than some other brands, but that is due to the safety features. We will Def get another for our next child!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
light weight cheap and one of the best safety ratings and very easy to install! The base is nice having the adjustment In the front to raise and lower it!
Sara C.
Ottawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually got this seat as a replacement for the first car seat I bought and was unhappy with. My baby loves this car seat as much as I do. She’s so cozy and secure. I love how easily it clips into and pops out of the base. It’s a bit on the heavy side. I find it a bit difficult to carry for long periods even though my baby is only 15lbs. I’m definitely going to use this seat again for my next baby though.
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, ON
I bought this for my now 19 month old and now using it for my 2 month old I think it is a very good car seat and I would recommend it