BY SAFETY 1ST

• Does anyone clean them the way their supposed to ?1 Answers
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this thinking it would work like a charm and it was terrible. the one from the hospital works better but I still wouldn't even recommend that one. don't waste your money!
Megan T.
I will say that these things really scared me to use at first. My granddaughters were preemies and the bulb aspirator is too big for their little noses. Once I used it though, I saw it worked really well. Once it's used ... it is helpful!
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
Didn't care for this nasal asperator as much as other ones I have used. The hole was too tiny and it's not easy to clean.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
They are a good item to have if you have a newborn BUT please clean it out with warm salt water after every use to reduce the inside of getting mold
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
In my experience this nasal aspirator wasn't helpful at all. It wasn't small enough for his nasals and it didn't even have a good suction on it. I wouldn't recommend it.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
My son hates this...but we LOVE it! He has been so stuffed up lately because of the crazy weather we are having in Western NY and teething. This nasal aspirator comes in handy when I need to clear his nose and throat of the mucous that he's not old enough to clear yet! We love this product.
Alicia G.
I honestly did not like this for my little one because his boogers wouldn't come out all the way and I felt like every time I press down on it there wasn't enough air trying to take it out if that makes sense
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
This is one of my favorite bulbs because many bulbs don't have enough air in them to get the boogers out. I do have to pull the booger out the rest of the way and I'm sure many babies wouldn't allow that so keep that in mind when looking for a bulb aspirator.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
Maybe it is just me but I had zero luck with this product! I could barley get any suction what so ever. I am really grateful I brought the one home from the hospital because that one works like a charm (almost have been tempted to go up there and ask for a spare one) Personally would not recommend buying this!
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert
For me this nasal aspirator was virtually useless. It gave me zero suction when trying to clear my baby's visibly clogged nose. Thankfully I still had the one we used in the hospital. I generally don't give one star reviews but this is a safety item and it just plain didn't work for me.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone clean them the way their supposed to ?