BY SAFETY 1ST

This 11 Piece Kit Is Manufactured To All Applicable Regulations And Standards, And Tested For Compliance To These Requirements By Independent Laboratories. Reversible Case - Compact Cube-Shaped Case Reverses To A Pencil Case Soft-Grip Toothbrush - Secure Hold And Soft Nylon Bristles Newborn Nasal Aspirator - Small, Flexible Tip Medicine Dropper With Spill Guard - Accurate Dosage Readings And A Convenient Plug, Made Without Bpa Digital Thermometer With Protective Case - Multiple Modes (Oral, Rectal Or Underarm) 5 Alcohol Wipes - For On The Go Thermometer Cleaning Emergency Contact Card - Compact And Handy Reference Styles And Colors May Vary. Made In China see more...

Safety 1st Hospital's Choice 1st Healthcare Kit
  • "This is my go to gift for baby showers and the parents are always thrilled to get it! " in 5 reviews
Zarina U.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like the kit, thermometer, nose thingy and all that. However, tweezers are not so good to use for clipping nails of your baby. I would recommend buying Red Cross set just because of the most comfortable scissors they have in there. Just the scissors. Everything else in this box is better except for the tweezers.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
I got this in pink at my baby shower and used it so many times . Comes with all the necessities and they all work great, the nail clippers and toothbrush an hair brush are my fav and are perfect for grooming my little babe and easy to use a must have for all moms with little ones
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I got this kit for my baby shower and I'm so glad I did! I stored nicely in the nursery and the first time baby was sick and I suddenly needed a snot sucker, forehead thermometer and medicine dispenser, they were all right there and worked great!
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I love my kit. It has everything I need in. I love that it's all in one place and you can easily just throw it in the diaper bag to take anywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with babies or small children.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is always my go-to in a baby shower situation. I remember getting a few of these at mine and it was great to have one in the diaper bag and one at home, one at grandmas...etc. Just an all around staple.
Stephanie  P.
This was very handy for a first time mom! I loved it and I think I actually had 2 sets. It had everything I needed, and I used it for almost 2 years until I gave up my diaper bag to carry a purse again.
Lucia A.
I love this kit. It has all the necessities I need to make small kits for my girls to carry in there backpack as a personal necessity. It's affordable, convenient and a must have.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I received a couple of these for a shower gift. I used everything in it! This is also my go to for when I have a shower because it's something all new moms will need and use.
Kate W.
Love the bag it came with! We used most of what came with the kit, but still use the bag to keep things organized on his changing table. Makes it easy to grab for a quick trip away too.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This kit makes a fantastic baby shower gift! I use every single item in this kit. I liked it so much that I bought another one so I had one in the diaper bag and one at home.