BY SAFETY 1ST

Chelsea S.
I have this set for my kids, only in the green color. Handy to have but I really only use the nail clippers. This product has been discontinued so I obviously won't be buying it again. But it was a nice starter kit.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
I was given this as a gift right before my son was born. And it has come in very handy, I was really impressed and very much pleased with everything. And as such I have purchased one for every single friend and family member that is going to be having a baby :)
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is by far the best investment a new paren't can purchase. it has everything that a paren't needs in it. and they are not badly priced
Alexis S.
Santa Maria, TX
I got this for my baby everything works good which i love and affordable for me
Margaret M.
I like this gift very useful and I believe a new paren't should invest in one and price is very reasonably.
Molly S.
Mega Parent Expert
Everything in here is a life savor got it from my baby shower for my son!!!
Tabitha S.
I got this as a shower gift for my son. It is a must have i love it. It has i little bit of everything you need for baby
Reney S.
Mega Parent Expert
One of the most useful gifts you could receive when having kids. definitely comes in handy.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
I thought this was the perfect gift for my best friends baby shower but right after they discontinued the product
Jessica B.
Ok so I had this set for my first son. It's very handy to have so I would recommend a similar product as these are discontinued. Trust me.having it on hand will be a life saver