BY SAFETY 1ST

Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer car pools, the Grow and Go will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Of all the car seats we’ve had, this is my favorite. It has very low top harness slots and has a 5lb minimum, so it fits many newborns well (my oldest came home from the hospital in his and has been in it ever since!). It rear-faces to 40lbs, which will get most kids very close to 4 yrs safely rear-facing. It can then be used as a forward-facing harness seat. Once the harness is outgrown (at the child is at minimum 6 yrs of age), it also converts into a high-backed booster seat and is know among Child Passenger Safety Technicians to provide a really good belt fit for most kids.
It comes in lots of colors and is super easy to take the cover off and wash. It can be washed in the washing machine and the manufacture allows it to go in the dryer for up to 12 minutes, which doesn’t sound like much but is enough to get the wetness out and really speed up drying time.
With a 10-year expiration and a price tag of about $100-125, this really is a great car seat for your money. I would highly recommend this seat.
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
I can’t say enough good things about this car seat. It is wonderful. We got this on sale for $107! What a steal. But even at the original
Price of $159.99 it is a great car seat. I love how much padding it it has & it was very easy to set up and install.
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
Overall we like this carseat. We loved the price. It was a little difficult to install. We couldn't get it super tight and the straps are very hard to get tight when baby is in the seat.
Catherine S.
Pretty easy to install but it's a bit hard to get it to be really tight. The carseat itself seems very padded and protective. The price is great too, I bought it for $135. I will be using this for a long time!
Monique M.
Is someone else having a hard time to tighten the straps? I bought this but, I find it REALLY HARD to tighten the straps. Am I the only one?