Safety 1st

Safety 1st Grow and Go™ Ex...
136 Reviews
4 / 5
What I love about the product is its compact, easy-to-move design. Besides, the color and material of the product is very clean, suitable for easy cleaning when a baby makes a mess. This product safety features, Adjustability, installation process.
5 / 5
This car seat is a must-try! It is an awesome option that prioritizes safety and is also easy to use and install. It's designed to grow with your child, making it a versatile and long-lasting choice for parents.
4 / 5
Love this car seat as it keeps my niece very secure and safe whilst in the car! It’s super easy to put in and easy to take off! very comfortable and worth the price as It will keep your children safe!!!!
5 / 5
This car seat is affordable and saves money. It can be used from infant to toddlers by adjustment and removing or adding padding. Great for those looking to just have one car seat until the kids can use a booster seat.
5 / 5
I just got this as a gift from my dad. I have not used it yet as I am due 9/2/23 once the baby arrives I can give a proper review but in fairness it seems like a great car seat.
4 / 5
For the last 2 years I have loved everything else about this carseat but the install. It was always so hard to get it tight! Well after 2 years I finally figured out how to EASILY get this carseat tight, take out the cup holder! There's a hole in the bottom of the cup holder you can string the strap through and then pull! Now that's only for rear facing. It still took to people to get this thing tight forward facing, I haven't found a hack for that yet. All that is why I would give 2 stars for install.
5 / 5
Bought this 4 minths ago. My baby loves it just little big bit for her cause she is only 13 months old. The cons thing abt this is while she is sleep, cant hold her neck perfectly. Maybe cause my baby still too you g for this car seat
5 / 5
These safety fi r at carseats are so nice. They grow as your child does andatches comfort levels. It reclines and inclines rear to front. They have extra cushion and are fantastic for long car rides. Definitely a great carseat !
5 / 5
I love that it has a head protection. It’s super padded so it’s extra comfortable. I love that it grows with your baby. The cover comes off so you can wash it! It does have 3-4 pieces that come off. I suggest watching a YouTube video to figure out how to put it back on.
5 / 5
This car seat 💺 is one of my most recommended products to new moms. It’s honestly my favorite gift that I received at my shower! Not only is it easy to install, but your child can use it for years to come. Which makes it a very good investment, and saves you from having to buy another car seat when your little one gets older. When my baby was a newborn, we used a seat insert for more cushion so they fit more snug and secure. The quality of the seat is great and pretty soft. Good safety ratings, too. I never liked carrying around car seats with my baby, as they are very heavy. I just use a baby carrying vest for going out, and the seat stays put in the car. I’ll be buying more for future children. Would recommend.