Safety 1st

Safety 1st Grow And Go 3-in-1...
421 Reviews
5 / 5
My little ones called this their home from the time they were born until they turned 4! It's so cozy and versatile, allowing for both forward and backward facing. I feel confident in its safety and it's a breeze to use in every way.
5 / 5
I love this seat. My daughter has 3 of them (one for each vehicle and a spare). It’s the only seat I’ll use for my kiddos. Easy to install, comfortable, and she sleeps so well in it on longer trips compared to other seats she’s been in
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
it lasts for mostly 2 years after, kids need an actual simple car seat. really takes up space and bulky but is amazing for babies. recommend for younger ages
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I had this car seat for my first works great and fits awesome in the backseat. Then I got it for my second and that’s when I noticed it’s a little wide. Does the job, has two cup holders, adjusts great otherwise.
5 / 5
This car seat is an absolute blessing. It's super easy to install (no fuss), and comes with a washable cover. It's well-harnessed with additional infant padding.
5 / 5
Great comfortable car seat, safety is good, easy installation. Had for a few months with no problems! Would recommend and buy again. Easy wipeable.
5 / 5
I have bought this product twice! It grows with the babies to toddler to child. Its easy to set up and access its super simple to move and its safety features are amazing i havent once pinched my baby with the clip its super comfy for them with all the padding. I will be buying a third for my next kid too!
5 / 5
Very comfortable for my baby! & it’s super easy to install as well. Versatile and has great durability for her up until she’s in a booster seat! I love it
5 / 5
I love to get baby/child items that have multiple options, instead of getting multiple things. This carseat is all you need from birth until age ten. I received this car set from the Stellar Product Testing Panel. It is very versatile and will fulfill all your needs when it comes to picking a carseat. From 5 pounds and up, it will accomodate any child. It has 4 modes: rear-facing, forward-facing, belt-positioning booster and backless booster. The fabric can be completely taken off and washed in the washing machine. I love that since kids get messy all the time. I would say it's one of my favorite features of this car seat. Another favorite is the chest buckle. It is magnetic and has red and green color to show if it's buckled or not. Super easy to use and very different from the original buckles. Then there are the cupholders which are removable. How awesome is that. It extremely hard to get all the gunk out of the cupholders in carseats. This one has them removable. Awesome invention. When it comes to safety of the carseat, the brand itself has it covered. Safety1st is a trusted brand. The slim design is another big plus because now I can fit three carseats in the back of my sedan with no issues.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat in sugar plum is a true lifesaver for parents. It excels in safety, versatility, comfort, and ease of use. The fact that it grows with my child, eliminating the need for multiple car seats, is a tremendous bonus. Whether you're a new parent or looking to upgrade your child's car seat, this product is a clear winner. It's worth every penny for the peace of mind and convenience it offers. I wholeheartedly recommend the Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat to any parent seeking a top-notch car seat for their child. It's a 5-star product in every sense.