BY SAFETY 1ST

Features: Installs in less than a minute! Use harness from 22 - 65 lbs! Converts to a belt-positioning booster from 40 - 100lbs, and from 43" - 57" Unique folding design is ideal for travel Convenient travel bag included Harness easily adjusts to best height without rethreading Equipped with SafeGuardSecure ™ advanced restraint systems for ease of use and installation see more...

• "They look cute and great for my daughter ." in 1 review
  • "I use this carseat as a back up for my 2.5 year old twins, I always keep them in my car incase I send my twins with my mom or a friend." in 1 review
Haley H.
Haley H.
New Lisbon, WI
I use this car seat as a back up for my 2.5 year old twins, I always keep them in my car incase I send my twins with my mom or a friend. We have also flew on airplanes with this seat, and it worked very well because of how light it is and the foldable option. A great seat!
Danielle  c.
Danielle c.
garden grove, california
I will try these out when my baby gets bigger. They look cute and great for my daughter . Can't wait
lindsey c.
lindsey c.
My Daughter has this exact one and I have had it for 2 years and it still is in great condition. Safety first is my go to brand.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never knew car seats "expired." Why is this ?
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I have been looking for a new seat for my now 3 year old he has outgrown his Alpha Omega Elite as he is very tall for his age (the straps no longer adjust properly) curious if anyone knows if this would be a good step up from what we currently have? I don't want to go to a no back booster as he is still very young, safety is still priority. Any suggestions?