BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st - Fold Up Nail Clipper with 2 Emery Boards, Pink: Features curved clipping edges Sure-grip extension 2 emery boards for shaping

Priscilla V.
chicago
Ok so anyone with a small child knows how hard it is to clip their nails. These small clippers make all the difference. It’s a easier grip and you are less likely to cut the child with these. I love them. Would buy again for sure. Affordable. I also love the little Emory boards. They are good to remove little hang nails.
Michelle G.
I think these are a good brand, although they are very sharp so if your going to cut your babies nails with it i suggest you do it when your child is sleeping. But other then that the size is perfect and it does the job quickly. I would recommend this product!!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Just got it for my daughter. Really enjoyed the packaging . Did meet my expectations since it didn't punch her or anything. Was pretty cheap even the files that it came with worked. Will be buying a back up to keep in my diaper bag. Do recommend it.
Kelli Marie K.
Largo
Oh how could I have went on in life without these!!! Lol my toddlers finger nails grows literally like weeds! Every 2 to 3 days I would have to cut her nails and these nail clippers from safety first really makes it so much easier to do! It has the safety feature where you can’t cut them too short also the Emery boards that come with it make it easy to smooth out the edges so they can’t cut them selves on their face! 100% recommend this for your little ones and they are very affordable!
Jamie H.
I got these clippers and files when both my kids were born. It's a great combo pack! At first when I brought them home from the hospital their nails were delicate and almost stuck to the skin. I used the file to trim them. That way I wouldn't cut their fingers. As they got comfortable with me holding their fingers I was able to use the clippers. To be honest I  still use the clippers.  The handle fits perfectly in your hand and dont hurt as much as the plain silver ones.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Works well for my 17 month old . At this age they don’t stay still for very long so it helps prevent me from cutting her little fingers when I’m forced to cut her nails . I would definitely repurchase this product if our set every broke
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
As nail clippers these work fine but the awkward shape of the handle is absolutely awful especially when I am using them on my daughter. I felt as if I did not have as much control which is very crucial when clipping little fingernails and toenails. I highly recommend getting a baby clipper with a fatter piece to hold.
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
This is a great product the i first started using well over twenty years ago when my first child was born. I continued to use the same product after I had my second baby and I still use it today on both me, my children, and grandkids. Love safety 1st!
Kayla W.
blue springs
I use this for my three children and they work wonders. They’re not scared of these clippers. They’re very affordable. I recommend this brand to anyone. They’re very easy to use. I would buy again and have bought more than one pair.
DeAnna S.
USA
I think they help you clip a baby's finger nails but it should have a guard on it so you don't clip up to far.because baby's fingers are so small the guard on the clippers would at least make it to were you don't clip to much off

Amazon