BY SAFETY 1ST

Perfect for trimming little nails Curved cutter edges Easy-grip handle Our Nail Clipper has been specially designed with an easy-grip extension for convenient adult use.  The curved cutting edges are prefect for trimming little nails closely. Hospital s Choice products by Safety 1st are manufactured to all applicable regulations and standards, and tested for compliance to these requirements by independent laboratories.  Safety 1st is proud to be a "Partner in Parenting" with New England Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children in Boston, Massachusetts. Questions? see more...

• Are these good? And worth buying?3 Answers
  • Are these gentle for your nails?4 Answers
  • My question is what is the difference between a curved na...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The handle makes them super easy to hold on to and they're nice and sharp so it gets the nail cut in one try." in 7 reviews
  • "perfect size for newborns and moms who fear cutting there babies nails i got this when my kids where small and still use it today best clipper for kids ive ever found" in 7 reviews
  • "Received these as a gift for my baby shower for my first born and now, 5 years later, they are still working just as good as they did when I first got them." in 6 reviews
  • "I used these on my son when he was only 2 weeks old and they did not hurt him.He is nine months now and i still use them. " in 6 reviews
  • "I use these with babys in my care They are great Very easy to use and sharp to cut the nail and large enough to hold in an adult hand" in 5 reviews
Amber R.
First-time Mom here! My son is 5 now, I got these nail clippers in a set at my baby shower and we still have the very same pair (somehow! lol) and they still work great. I was absolutely terrified that I would slip or hurt him the first time I had to clip my son's nails, but these worked like a charm (and still do!) Never had a single issue with them, even after 5 years! Can't speak as to the price as I got them for a gift, but I know generally this brand is very affordable so I would imagine these are a great value, as well. Even if I'm wrong on that and they were relatively expensive, they would 100% be worth it considering how long I have been able to continue using them! Definitely would recommend.
Chrissy E.
Kapolei
Do you have a newborn and want desperately to cut their nails? Look no further. I used this baby faithfully for over a year before the glorious little light it comes with burned out. It still works as a nail clipper, but the light was by and far the best feature. When my daughters nails started getting long, I would keep this by my for when she fell asleep. Lights on or off, I would clip away by the lights of this clipper. Since relying on it, I have included it in baby gifts to a number of friends. For the very reasonable price, it is so worth it!! I originally had it in the pale green shade but purchased it once for a gift and it arrived a BEAUTFUL teal color.
Wanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Love this especially because it's easy grips and never falls out of my hand when I'm trying to cut my nails. Because the regular nail cutters make me cut wrong or cut to close because it's always slipping. So I find these a bit more secure especially when I'm cutting my toe nails.
Nicole G.
I originally bought these nail clippers for my baby but found out they also work great on MY nails!! I’ve bought so many different types of nail clippers and it’s always hit or miss. But these clippers work great and have been used for a long time now!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
This is only product I will use to trim my baby‘s nails. I feel safe in using them and the size is appropriate for babies fingers and toes. The price was right and I know the product is going to last. I would recommend this to all my mom friends.
Ashley L.
I had the American red cross clippers but I was not comfortable using them. I saw this pair at wal mart for less than 2 dollars and got them. I'm way more comfortable because they work well and i can easily see what I'm about to clip.
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
These saftey nail clippers are a must have in my house! I still use them for my 10 year old and sometimes even myself! They are small enough where you can get a good grip on them and they are strong enough to clip an adults nails as well!
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
For new momies I’m a mother of 2 young ladies age 20 an 21 an for both I used these fold up clippers I was very scared to cut my kids nails with stander clippers,I was gifted the fold up clippers I tried it,made more job so easy an safe,easy to handle very effective I would recommend moms to give it a try an experience for them selfs
River H.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are my absolute favorite nail clippers (ever)! They are so gentle & soft. They don’t snap your nails in half or across like other trimmers. I will use these forever & I would recommend them to everyone I know and meet!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I wouldn't say that these are the biggest waste of money we've had (we bought a wipe warmer which is THE biggest) but they're up there. They rusted in a month (we live in Louisiana where the humidity is horrible) and they were so small they were awkward to work with, the egg shaped handle was hard to control and they weren't sharp enough at all. I threw these away and used my smaller nail clippers that came in a duo kit instead and they're so much better!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these gentle for your nails?
My question is what is the difference between a curved nail clipper and a straight nail clipper
Are these good? And worth buying?