BY SAFETY 1ST #8 in Nail Clippers

Perfect for trimming little nails Curved cutter edges Easy-grip handle Our Nail Clipper has been specially designed with an easy-grip extension for convenient adult use.  The curved cutting edges are prefect for trimming little nails closely. Hospital s Choice products by Safety 1st are manufactured to all applicable regulations and standards, and tested for compliance to these requirements by independent laboratories.  Safety 1st is proud to be a "Partner in Parenting" with New England Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children in Boston, Massachusetts. Questions? see more...

• Are these good? And worth buying?3 Answers
  • Are these gentle for your nails?4 Answers
  • My question is what is the difference between a curved nail clipp...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "perfect size for newborns and moms who fear cutting there babies nails i got this when my kids where small and still use it today best clipper for kids ive ever found" in 7 reviews
  • "The handle makes them super easy to hold on to and they're nice and sharp so it gets the nail cut in one try." in 7 reviews
  • "I used these on my son when he was only 2 weeks old and they did not hurt him.He is nine months now and i still use them. " in 6 reviews
  • "Received these as a gift for my baby shower for my first born and now, 5 years later, they are still working just as good as they did when I first got them." in 6 reviews
  • "I use these with babys in my care They are great Very easy to use and sharp to cut the nail and large enough to hold in an adult hand" in 5 reviews
Crystal T.
Seattle, WA
These are the best baby nail clippers I've found so far (3 kids and about 100 sets of clippers in) and based on the 3 stars I'm sure you could guess I've hated them all. These ones are great if: they aren't kept in the bathroom, or anywhere else humid, they rust easily; you don't plan to use them often/for any length of time, they get dull VERY quickly and end up ripping or pulling more than cutting; you don't mind having to hold them one direction the entire time you try to cut a squirming child's nails (if you can hold a 9 month old still to cut their nails then you are a better adult than I).

One good thing, generally they come in multi packs so you can learn change them out quickly in the event that you didn't read reviews.
brenda r.
Port Sanilac, MI
I bought these with the safety first kit i got for my daughter who is now 5, i still use them on her and her younger brothers. They don't leave nails jagged like other nails,i prefer these to the ones with the magnifying glass because they are easier to hold and i don't have to mess with it to start cutting nails. My kids like them and i love them i would recommend these to anyone with infants or toddlers. They've been a godsend for me and my little ones
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
I first started using these nail clippers when my children were babies. I was always scared that I would clip their skin instead of their nail, but this clipper eased my mind. It is easy to use, has a sturdy handle, and is small enough to clip the tiniest of nails. My small children still use these clippers! I would totally recommend for anyone who has babies or small children to use these clippers. They are safe and the price is great!
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are the sharpest nail clippers that I have ever tried. I recently had a baby, and I purchased a new pair. Honestly, I could have used the ones I already had. My daughter is almost 8 years old and I have been using hers since she was born. They are still as sharp as the day I purchased them and I have never sharpened them. Not to mention, they are designed with safety in mind. I have never had a nail cutting accident with these.
Desire' R.
Valdosta, GA
This nail clipper set came in a safety first gift bag we received as a shower gift. I was so intimidated at fist but once i gained my mommy confidence i was able to hold onto it confidently and securely enough to clip his nails every time it was necessary with zero accidents. My son is now almost 3 and we still favor this set of clippers to any others when its time to clip his fingers and his toes!
Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
I've had this nail clipper through 4 kids. It's tough and trusty. Trimming nails on skiddish kids is not easy. I've never cut them but for some reason my kids are afraid of getting their nails cut. Thankfully i have these clippers. The little plastic bulb doesnt seem like much but it helps you keep a good hold on the clipper while your dramatic child flayals around before you've even started.
Melissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
The clippers work great on my finger nails. Sometimes I feel like the handle gets in my way, depending on what I'm using it for at the moment. But they are not versatile like some of my other clippers. I can't use these ones on my toes. When I try to the little metal pin the holds them together falls out. So I generally reach for another pair if I'm doing both my fingers and toes.
Brittany C.
Richmond, KY
3 years ago I had my first and only (so far!) child. I was terrified when it was time to trim his nails. He's tiny! His nails are tiny! I don't want to hurt him! I was given a set of the safety first clippers at my baby shower and still use them to this day. The grip ensures I won't slip while using them. The clipper is perfectly sized for this tiny fingers and toes!
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
I use this product on my 11 month old son. Being as he's a busy boy, I need a product that can get the job done quickly without a bloody mess. The safety 1st clipper has been my only choice for him! I absolutely love that it has never cut his skin, only his nails! It's stayed sharp for 11 months and I will continue to use it! I would absolutely recommend this!
Lori Q.
Stanwood, MI
I use Safety 1st Fold-up Nail Clippers for all of my kids, big and small! The small size makes it perfect for trimming the tiniest newborn nails without catching baby's delicate fingertip skin, and the thicker handle makes it easy for my older kids to hold on to and trim their own nails by themselves. This is a quality, versatile product for the whole family.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these gentle for your nails?
Are these good? And worth buying?
My question is what is the difference between a curved nail clipper and a straight nail clipper