BY SAFETY 1ST #11 in Nail Clippers

Perfect for trimming little nails Curved cutter edges Easy-grip handle Our Nail Clipper has been specially designed with an easy-grip extension for convenient adult use.  The curved cutting edges are prefect for trimming little nails closely. Hospital s Choice products by Safety 1st are manufactured to all applicable regulations and standards, and tested for compliance to these requirements by independent laboratories.  Safety 1st is proud to be a "Partner in Parenting" with New England Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children in Boston, Massachusetts. Questions? see more...

• Are these good? And worth buying?3 Answers
  • Are these gentle for your nails?4 Answers
  • My question is what is the difference between a curved nail clipp...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "The handle makes them super easy to hold on to and they're nice and sharp so it gets the nail cut in one try." in 7 reviews
  • "perfect size for newborns and moms who fear cutting there babies nails i got this when my kids where small and still use it today best clipper for kids ive ever found" in 7 reviews
  • "Received these as a gift for my baby shower for my first born and now, 5 years later, they are still working just as good as they did when I first got them." in 6 reviews
  • "I used these on my son when he was only 2 weeks old and they did not hurt him.He is nine months now and i still use them. " in 6 reviews
  • "I use these with babys in my care They are great Very easy to use and sharp to cut the nail and large enough to hold in an adult hand" in 5 reviews
Sharla F.
San Tan Valley
I love these baby nail clippers! They are the only ones I use on my little one and I have absolutely zero complaints! They are sharp enough to clip her nails with complete ease. They are small enough for her little hands but not too small that they are difficult to use. Clipping her nails has become such a quick and simple process that I would recommend these to anyone in search of the perfect baby nail clippers!
Melissa M.
Wise
Over all this is a great idea for a nail clipper for a small infant the only complaint I have is I feel like they don't grab it enough my daughter's nails are of course small where she's 2 months old but I don't feel as though they clip through the entire nail leaving me having to try to reclip or  pull the nail the rest of the wayoff and that's painful for her don't know if I would really recommend.
Paige W.
I love these! They are so easy to use. I have two children, one 4 years old, the other 4 months old. These work perfectly for both of them! They are easy to grip and fit perfectly for my kid’s nails. They were inexpensive and worth what they cost. I would definitely recommend these to my friends and family.
Elizabeth B.
Chappaqua
All nail clippers are the same and these nail clippers worked like any other set of nail clippers I have gotten for myself. I bought the nail clippers online and I have used the clippers many times before, if my nail clippers break anytime soon I will by these again.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
This clipper is very easy to use, especially for baby's little fingers. You'd think there's no difference when using different sizes clippers but there definitely is because I tried. And please do use smaller clippers to trim babies smaller fingernails!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
This is only product I will use to trim my baby‘s nails. I feel safe in using them and the size is appropriate for babies fingers and toes. The price was right and I know the product is going to last. I would recommend this to all my mom friends.
Ashley L.
I had the American red cross clippers but I was not comfortable using them. I saw this pair at wal mart for less than 2 dollars and got them. I'm way more comfortable because they work well and i can easily see what I'm about to clip.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I wouldn't say that these are the biggest waste of money we've had (we bought a wipe warmer which is THE biggest) but they're up there. They rusted in a month (we live in Louisiana where the humidity is horrible) and they were so small they were awkward to work with, the egg shaped handle was hard to control and they weren't sharp enough at all. I threw these away and used my smaller nail clippers that came in a duo kit instead and they're so much better!
River H.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are my absolute favorite nail clippers (ever)! They are so gentle & soft. They don’t snap your nails in half or across like other trimmers. I will use these forever & I would recommend them to everyone I know and meet!
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
I love these clippers! They are a good price which is important when you have children ! They make it so it’s safe to cut your baby finger nails ! They are very sturdy ! My kids play with them And they have never been able to break them
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these gentle for your nails?
Are these good? And worth buying?
My question is what is the difference between a curved nail clipper and a straight nail clipper