Safety 1st First Grooming Kit - Spring Green uploaded by Stacy a.

BY SAFETY 1ST

Keep baby well groomed while on the go with the 1st Grooming Kit from Safety 1st. The Safety 1st Grooming kit features Reversible Case: Compact cube-shaped case reverses to a pencil case for travel and storage. Fold-Up Nail Clippersurved cutting edges and easy-grip handle. 5 Emery Boards: Stress-free nail shaping. Spritzer Bottle: Tame unruly hair with travel-sized water mister. Soft Grip Brush: Secure-hold handle and soft bristles. Soft Grip Comb: Fine-toothed design for easy detangling. see more...

Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is an awesome handy little kit. It has everything I may need for my son on the go. I was very happy with the products inside. I was gifted this for my baby shower and I love it. I would highly recommend this.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Everything works great, I appreciate the strong handle on the nail clippers for baby nails. Affordable and a great gift for a new parent to be. No cons from my experience and it's easy to carry around in the diaper bag or keep in a cabinet.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I found this really easy to use for my baby's very small fingernails I wait till she's asleep and then I do it
Andrea B.
We have this kit. It works great. The nail clippers are easy to trim my sons nails.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
[product:safety-1st-first-grooming-kit---spring-green] love this kit it's so versatile and has all tour essential needs for grooming your child and it grows with them I still use mine and my child is 2