Safety 1st First Grooming Kit - Spring Green uploaded by Stacy a.

Safety 1st First Grooming Kit - Spring Green

Keep baby well groomed while on the go with the 1st Grooming Kit from Safety 1st. The Safety 1st Grooming kit features Reversible Case: Compact cube-shaped case reverses to a pencil case for travel and storage. Fold-Up Nail Clippersurved cutting edges and easy-grip handle. 5 Emery Boards: Stress-free nail shaping. Spritzer Bottle: Tame unruly hair with travel-sized water mister. Soft Grip Brush: Secure-hold handle and soft bristles. Soft Grip Comb: Fine-toothed design for easy detangling. see more...

Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is an awesome handy little kit. It has everything I may need for my son on the go. I was very happy with the products inside. I was gifted this for my baby shower and I love it. I would highly recommend this.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Everything works great, I appreciate the strong handle on the nail clippers for baby nails. Affordable and a great gift for a new parent to be. No cons from my experience and it's easy to carry around in the diaper bag or keep in a cabinet.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I found this really easy to use for my baby's very small fingernails I wait till she's asleep and then I do it
Andrea B.
We have this kit. It works great. The nail clippers are easy to trim my sons nails.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
[product:safety-1st-first-grooming-kit---spring-green] love this kit it's so versatile and has all tour essential needs for grooming your child and it grows with them I still use mine and my child is 2