BY SAFETY 1ST #50 in Thermometers

When it comes to your baby's health, you want fast and accurate information. The safety 1st fever light 1-second ear thermometer provides exactly that. With a large digital display and our fever light bar that lights up when children have a fever, you'll know right away if your child's temperature has risen above normal. The thermometer also features a handy memory recall to help you keep track of the past 12 readings. - instant accurate reading - large digital display - "clean me" reminder for a clean reading every time - 12 memory recall - fever chart included - fever light bar lights up red when... see more...

Buy on Target
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is quite simple to use, quick reading. but it is not accurate, and I can not trust it, not because it is useless. I never get the same reading twice, Ori completely get out of the readings of the same ear or different ears, but the same person. not worth the money we spent in
Christine C.
This is fairly simple to use, quick reading. but it is not accurate, and i cannot trust it, there for it is useless. i never get the same reading twice, ori get completly off readings from the same ear, or different ears, but same person. not worth my money i spent on it.
Nicole S.
I have this thinking that it would bean easier faster way to take my sons temp. but it never reads the true temp. it takes a reading so fast that its never accurate.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
This thermometer just didn't work well for me. I was never sure how accurate it was. I resorted to using a different thermometer for my daughter.
julie p.
Van buren, AR
I love this thermomator...i have the same one and it works great! ive never had a problem with it it gives accurate readings and saves the last data. i would recommend every paren't to have one
Grieta A.
Great baby thermometer from Safety 1st. Easy to use, gives you little signal when temperature is ready to be read. Saves latest data. Doesn't coast fortune.