BY SAFETY 1ST #65 in Highchairs & Boosters

Give your child a comfortable seat and a neat place to eat with the clean & comfy complete feeding system by safety 1st.â you know kids can be messy, but the clean & comfy complete feeding system makes mealtime and cleanup more enjoyable for you and your little one. From the seamless crevice-free design, to the contoured ergonomic seat; this is the ultimate clean & comfy feeding solution. The first booster with a specially designed seat that optimizes child comfort and keeps them focused on their meal. After mealtime, cleanup is quick and easy with the seamless easy wipe seat and two dishwasher-safe trays. The system also... see more...

Safety 1st Feeding Clean and Comfy Feeding Booster Seat with Tray -
I bought this for my youngest Son. I really enjoyed using this seat takes up less space which was real convenient for our household. Love how it's made to just sit on one of the existing chairs I already have at the dinner table.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great concept! This is designed to go in a dining chair rather than free standing on its own, for space saving. This seat features a 3 point harness, and straps to secure it to the seat for safety. The tray is dishwasher safe, but I always washed it by hand as it is too bulky for the dishwasher in my opinion. The seat is molded / contoured for comfort, and the cushion can be wiped down to make cleaning a breeze.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
We had one like this when my son needed a high chair. So much easier than that big bulky stand up high chair we had with my daughter. Plus its super super easy just take off the chair and load it up to take to Grandma's!!
Jennifer I.
Davenport, IA
By far my favorite high chair! Great for infant to toddler stage. Cleans easily and easy to move around if need be! Highly recommend!!!
Liz V.
Kingsville, TX
I have one of these and my son still wants to sit in it. I love how it has to sizes and a belt attached to it.