BY SAFETY 1ST

Fast Accurate Reading in 90 Seconds On/Off  button with auto shut off Last temperature memory recall Beeps when complete Orthodontic nipple Storage cover If you have any questions or comments, please call our toll free Consumer Relations number: 723-3065.  We guarantee all Safety 1st products.  If you are not completely satisfied, please return with proof of purchase to: Safety 1st, Inc. 210 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02167 USA. ; see more...

Mariah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is so accurate and easy to use I have used it with all three of my children. I still use it on my 2 yo and my ten week old. It so much easier than fighting them with an under the arm or a rectal one.
Bailey F.
Reedley
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this pacifier thermometer! With my first son i was always so worried about him getting sick and this was such a relief to have. It read his temperature quickly and accurately. It was easy to use, i just turned it on and stuck it in his mouth, he just assumed it was a pacifier so there was never any hassle. I definitely recommend this product, especially for new moms. This thing will keep you sane during cold season.
Misty ∞.
Portsmouth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use this when my girls were babies & it worked perfectly. Definitely easier to use instead of a thermometer in other uncomfortable places. Love the digital reading & buzzer when it's done taking temperature.
Jaymee J.
Pinellas Park, FL
This was a lifesaver! We had spent a lot of money on a thermometer that was touched to the forehead, but we wrestled our daughter so we could use it, and after testing it on ourselves, found it inaccurate. This one worked great! she was calm during the process, comforted, and we were easily able to get an accurate reading! he only tough thing is that it takes a long time for the reading to come out, and if she cried, we would have to start all over again.
Caitlyn L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I didn't think my son would take this very well, as he is very picky about his pacifiers. but when i thought he spiked a fever after his shots, i tried this and he took it very well. I'm glad he did because he had a fever of 100 degrees! the only down side is that its not compleatly accurate (about a half a degree off) but once u figure it out, it works well.
Amanda M.
Eugene, OR
It's great! My son hates getting his temp taken because the metal under his arm is always so cold, and he doesn't like the strips (I don't like the reading on those anyways). This though, he just sucks away even after the temp is taken. Only down side is you have to let baby suck on it awhile before taking temp otherwise it's not accurate.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was given to me as a baby shower gift. Since my little boy only preferred a certain pacifier, I wouldn't get him to suck this long enough for it to get an accurate reading. The times I would get him to use it, it did work fine. I am a believer in rectal is the best and most accurate though so we didn't use our product very often.
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Since my little one is so picky about pacifiers I didn't think we were going to be able to use it since it takes a while to get temp but he loves it more than most of his pacifiers.. It's not completely accurate it's about .5 degrees lower than temp it reads but after figuring that out I love it and so does my little one..
Erin K.
Noblesville , IN
My son took a pacifier so we thought having a pacifier thermometer would be great, but it didn't work. It was not very accurate plus it didn't come in different shapes or sizes which was a HUGE negative for us. It also took awhile before you even got the temperature to come up. When our little guy was sick he did not want to have an uncomfortable pacifier in his mouth.
Alli B.
Edmond, OK
I bought this thinking it was genius. It seemed so simple and so much easier for baby that a rectal or under the arm. Except for the fact that it doesn't work. My son was horribly ill and it couldn't get an accurate reading. Ended up going to er and they said they are almost always inaccurate. Wish they worked because it would be so easy and painless
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this get an accurate reading of the child's temperature?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this a good thermometer for infants??
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
Is this product heavier than regular pacifier
Justa V.
Ventnor City , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really work ? Does it give accurate results of the babies temperature.any pros and cons ?
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this read accurately ?