BY SAFETY 1ST

The Safety 1st Deluxe Infant-to-Toddler Bathtub gives parents great options during bath time. The tub features our SlideGuard contours to help keep your little one steady while bathing. There's a foam headrest for added comfort and convenient holders for soap and accessories as well as a bar to keep a towel close by. After bath time is over, the shower hook makes storing and drying the tub easy. see more...

La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Mega Parent Expert
This tub was really a God send because it did transition him from a newborn to a toddler!It did hold up for all those uses over all that time. I am a repeat customer. My money is tight and I am glad to see that this tub did work. I would purchase this for a gift and I would purchase it again.
The sling does hold your newborn with confidence btw...
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
When my daughter was an infant this was the tub and I was impressed with it. it lasted a while to. after I was done I let my friend have it And she gave it to her friend when she was done. very durable.