Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit

by Safety 1st

Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit, Green: Set includes brush, comb, cradle cap comb, clear tip nasal aspirator, bottle medicine dispenser, Steady-grip nail clippers, digital thermometer with protective case, 5 disposable probe covers, emergency contact card, toddler toothbrush, 5 alcohol wipes and 5 emery boards Set comes in a clutch-style case for easy transport Case features size adjustability with D-ring closure and zippered compartments Perfect for on-the-go use Color: green Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls .

Did anybody else like this as much as I do?! 😍😍
Is it good to give it to someone as a sub gift whenn they got a baby?
How old was your baby when you started cutting their nails? I am scared to cut him!
Start your review of Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit!
Product Highlights
“I was given this as a baby shower gift and I use it both at home and for travel.” in reviews
“I carry it in my son's diaper bag and use it daily.” in reviews
Westlake , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this kit on my son Since he was born. It’s perfect the when they are very little the way the finger nails clippers are shaped you have an easier time seeing what you’re doing so less likely to clip the skin. I would recommend this to any new parent.
Channelview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This kit is truly all you need! It has a little of everything! Even when I thought oh I don’t need a brush! Guess what I did and it came in super handy. I love the bag it comes in to store everything so it’s not all randomly everywhere.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I received this as a gift at a baby shower for my middle child and loved all the products in this gift set.  The brush is so great for their fine hairs and also worked so great when she developed cradle cap.  It helped get those dry skin cells off, but still worked great after that.  The clippers I still use and she is almost 3 years old.  Great product and a great gift for mothers.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got these as a gift at my baby shower and still have them 3 years later. They are still in great shape and my son loves them. I do not use the brush because he has curls but he comb was helpful with detangling the knots, the nail clippers were a saving grace, and the bag was very neat to have. It all fit perfectly in my diaper bag with no issues.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this product at Walmart because i needed a booger sucker lol & i thought hey why not buy a whole kit! well best decision this came in so handy!! lol i took with my everywhere & used it all the time! i will totally buy another one when i have another baby (:
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Received this kit as a Baby shower gift. I really love it. The brush is soft for baby head and still brushes toddlers hair. The nail clippers are strong but gentle enough to cut your precious child's nails. They are easy to allow you to see so you don't cut the skin by accident. I really love this kit and the case is very nice looking.
Mattawa, WA
I bought this product at wal mart and the reason that I love it so much is because I am a first time paren't so I love anything that comes in a kit because that tells me everything that I will need especially since I have never had a baby before so I wasn't sure everything that I needed. this made my job easier.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A new parent/ all parent essential. Those little finger nail clippers are perfect for baby nails and having a pouch that puts them all in one spot is super helpful. The only thing i didnt care for sas that the nail clippers became dull after a few months.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got this as a gift for my baby shower and I've been using it almost daily. Love the comb and brush. I'm always brushing my baby's hair although he doesn't have much. The nail clipper is good too. Love the little baggy it comes with.
Xenia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,507 reviews
I had this one for my daughter! I used it a lot! Everything was easy to use and there when I needed it. I have zero complaints. It’s definitely worth having around if you have a little one! It’s make the perfect gift for someone expecting!