BY SAFETY 1ST

Make bath time comfortable for your baby with the Safety 1st Deluxe Funtime Froggy Bathtub Center. Designed to hold newborns snugly in the sink, infant bathtub, or an adult bathtub, the soft sling and frame support your baby while the padded terry cloth headrest ensures comfort during bathing. The contoured design helps prevent your baby from slipping and the temperature strip ensures a safer temperature, making bath time easier for you and safer for your baby. Includes rinse pitcher, soft spout cover, 2 squirty bath toys, and 6 foam bath toys. In light blue. Made in the USA. see more...

Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
My son had 1 of these and he loved it. His bath time was his favorite time of the day.
Martha V.
Martha V.
I had this for my first born he loved this bath tub! Always enjoyed bathing in it!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
We didn't have an actual bath tub with our first and bought this with number two. So much less nerve wrecking while giving baths. The tub is durable and the mesh is wonderful for infants.
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
These baths are perfect for newborn babies and it's so easy to use and it's less nerve wrecking when giving my baby a bath!
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
These tubs are perfect for new moms and newborn babies. they make everything so much easier and less scary for new moms! definitely a must have
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
My son loved this bath when he was a baby! So easy to use and my little boy didn't skip around in the tub!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Super cute! I love everything about this baby tub. I love that it comes with toys and a cup for rising.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Love this bath... So easy to use and get baby washed up and cleaned in... Totally worth it!
anna o.
anna o.
Alamo, TX
I got this as a gift for my son, he loved bathing in it it was so comfy for him.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
My love bought this for whenever ours was a newborn and we were terrified to put him in a bath yet