BY SAFETY 1ST #16 in Nail Clippers

With an adjustable 5X magnifying lens, these tweezers and nail clippers give you a clear view of your baby's skin. Features: Adjustable 5X magnifying lens for a clear view Protective cap safely stores tweezer tips when not in use Curved clipping edges for nail clipper Easy-grip handle for a sure hold see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mayra A.
Escondido, CA
Forget the magnified ones. What is most essential is a tiny enough clipper to avoid getting in the way of other fingers, and LIGHT. I have tried jeweler's loupes and all kinds of magnifying gadgets to get a better view to get at those tiny fingernails, but without light, pretty much everything is useless.
This thing gets the light to the absolute right place - the fingernail.
The only downside is that the battery is not replaceable. But in all fairness, LEDs consume so little power anyway, that I reckon my tot wouldn't need the lighted ones by the time the battery runs out.
And no, given my requirement for instant gratification, and the fact that the product wasn't directly sold by Amazon, I went to that toy store chain which also runs a baby store chain.
Kyla N.
Marana, AZ
I received this as a shower gift for my son and they are by far my favorite little clippers. They fit his tiny nails well. I had bought another pair when I misplaced these, the other pair was harder to get under his little nails. They're a great value. The magnifier is nice- if your baby sits still! Something about the angle of these clipper make them easy to get under baby's nails without pinching skin.
Polly P.
Carlisle, PA
A great little clipper. The Safety 1st clear tweezer and nail clipper has been a life saver for a couple of years. I have had my clippers for about 2 years and they are still working well. I sometimes have difficulty cutting my toe nails-- because I am using one hand-- but overall they have held up well. They are compact and fit nicely in your purse or small hand bag! Affordable and will purchase again!
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
My fiance cuts my son's nails every weekend and as much as he criesaid and fights his dad, it definitely isn't because it hurts him. We've been using these clippers since day one. We received them as a gift after placing them on my registry and after losing it the first time, I went and purchased another. Love these for my squirmy little bug and the grip handle makes it awesome so it never slips.
Karlie T.
Lolo, MT
I still have the one I got for my baby shower almost 3 years ago and have another daughter since my first and they still work great. they stay very sharp so you need to be careful with that but they work for years so far. I'm thankful for my good friend for purchasing them and I'd definitely use this brand again in the future for baby shower gifts.
Diana M.
Safety 1st fold-up nail clippers - 9 years and still going strong. This was the clipper I trusted for my newborn granddaughter and it's still our go to nail product. It's so easy that even she can use it on her own and I felt confident using it on her as a baby. And did I mention that it lasts. This is the only nail clipper I use for my girls.
Emily G.
Waveland, MS
I use these because I had a pair for my son the I had lost so i get a new pair. Long story short I have two now and I just use one for my toes because I have small feet and the work perfect for getting them right where they need to be and tweeting those small pieces of dead skin hanging in the edge of the mail from dryness.
Cheyenne M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this kit. I use this for my baby all the time. It is not expensive at all and really easy to use. I would buy this product over again if I have too. I still have mine and it last me a very long time. I love how it is really easy to use and my baby does not hurt himself on it due to its nice safety features.
Jessica S.
Gaston, NC
I use these safety 1st clippers and tweezers for my baby and its safe for not cutting the baby's skin. I brought mines from Walmart. The pros are they are safe and the cut only the nail. the cons are that they are not for thick nails. I will always buy them for my kids but not for me.
Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
Both of these products are very cheaply made. The scissors broke after the first few uses and were useless to try and cut delicate baby nails. The clippers are not much better. I felt that they were very dull and not sharp enough the cut very thin newborn nails. Would not recommend.