BY SAFETY 1ST

Pump Up the Fun with Bath Time Bubbles. Parent or child presses pump to create fun bubbles in the tub. Attaches securely to tub with ski-resistant suction cups. Clean & Clever Bath time offers parents a wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with their little ones, where fun play also encourages cognitive and motor skill growth.  The experts at Safety 1st help you make the most of this special time, bringing sea-side fun to tubs everywhere with toys that entertain and educate at the same time. Recommended for children over 18 months. 544-1108. see more...

Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
This mat worked well, great price. Suction cups still.. only thing I found wrong with it was the decorations came unglued after being submerged a lot . Not a major deal but my kids thought so!
AnnaLee C.
AnnaLee C.
Richland , Wa
My kids love this! They are always pointing at it and asking "whats this, whats this". We also play I spy on it. It's great. Who knew you could use a bathmat for learning??
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
I LOVEEEDDDD this Mat!! When my son was smaller the home we lived in the bath tub was a really old tub & super slick! Therefore this mat helped him sit up so much better and I just simply threw it in the washer to wash and keep clean, because we all know the suction cups underneath can get pretty nasty if you don't take them up and clean them properly. As well as your bathtub