Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #5 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
Someone gave me these when I had my oldest and they broke shortly after I opened them. I bought a replacement set and they work fine.
Jenn A.
High Ridge, MO
I was not super impressed with these seeing as my daughters nails were a little tougher. I ended up using an adult nail file first and then went to adult nail clippers. For the price and the caution, it is a good deal however I felt they just didn't work as well as I had hoped they would.
Vanessa P.
Port alberni, AK
My kid hates having his nails cut and squirms a lot so these really helped me cut them without cutting him
Ramona B.
Elk Point
Absolutly love this set. When my babies were newborns I never trusted any other a brand as I left others ripped there little nails. Good on price and well worth the purchase. Found them at Walmart. Would defiantly consider buying another set!
Britainey L.
Aberdeen, SK
Every new parent should own this kit. It was great. Great for tiny little finger. And it's affordable.
Caitlin S.
Lancaster, PA
I like the nail clippers in here! They’re nice and tiny and get their little nails all fixed up! We’ve had ours for five years and still going strong!
Rayona R.
Schenectady, NY
Very safe and easy to use. I Used it mostly on my son. It was a gift for my baby shower. I didn't buy it myself. Very easy and convenient. Especially for children. The gift was my first time using it.
Norma G.
This always comes in handy to cut my baby's nails. It cuts good like any other nail clipper. I always cuts his nails when he's asleep because in the day he doesn't let me.
Sandi N.
Mother’s dream to safety.I still have my son’s nail clip and he is 31yrs old. Make a great baby shower gift.It is easy to use and when they out grown that tiny size you can keepsake item. Will purchase again for gifts.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
This is the only nail trimmer my son will sit still for. He hates having his nails cut, but this one is gentle and small.