Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Ocean Springs , MS
This has been so easy to use on my tiny baby girl! Safe and easy when they are so small! I am so glad we got this as a shower gift
Michaela G.
Arnold
I really like this because the nail clippers are smaller than regular ones and since my hands and nails are small these work well.
Beth M.
great product ! Easy to use and it's safe for baby . I have always used safety first since my daughter was born 6 years ago !
Allison J.
Niles, OH
My daughter is 8 and we still use our clippers!!!!! Love the fat end for your fingers!!!!! Great product holds up so well!!!
Yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
Perfect for first time mothers, its easy and cuts the nails fast. small yet safe. kind of flimsy but it gets the job done.
Brittany S.
Hayden
I've used these clippers for both my kids. I love them, so safe and easy for baby nail cutting. They also are very durable.
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
I have always trusted the safety 1st brand for my children. I love receiving and purchasing these products for my children.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
This is the only nail trimmer my son will sit still for. He hates having his nails cut, but this one is gentle and small.
Kristen Z.
Harrison City, PA
Great gift for a first time mom. I use the clippers and the nail files on my son! The files were nice when he was little
Jessica R.
Pawtucket
Love these nail clippers because they have the big white fat handle for easy gripping makes cutting nails so much easier