Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #5 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Haileigh S.
Boonville
Its so stressful to cut your little o es nails, this product males you feel at ease with its small jaws and its nearly impossible to cut too much.
Lisa G.
Corbin, KY
This is a great set for new moms. I got one as a gift after the birth of my child and now I give one to my friends with other tools for mommyhood.
Amber W.
Sterling, IL
We recieved these products as part of a baby shower gift. I have always trusted the Safety 1st brand of just about everything they have.
shelby m.
Oklahoma city
I'm a baby sitter and these work really well and don't hurt the kid. I got mine at Target and you could choose from some different colors
Savannah N Jason H.
Great product. I use them with my 8 month old and even though he doesn't like for his nails to be clipped they do a great job for him.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
LOL who doesn't have one of these?? I grew up having these and my mom would always buy these for me and my brother when we were younger
Nicole G.
Garfield Heights
Worked great when my daughter was itty bitty and I was afraid of snipping her tiny fingers. I still use in her today and she's five.
Kiemetha H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this set for each of my children and still have the clipper from my last child and its still in good condition after 22 yrs.
Renu N.
I purchase this item for my new born baby and i used it it good.i purchased combo pack that is hair brush nail cutter and aspirators.
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
Someone gave me these when I had my oldest and they broke shortly after I opened them. I bought a replacement set and they work fine.