Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I had this exact kit when my daughter was born. I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower. I'm giving it a B because the products enclosed were sturdy enough but I honestly only ever used the clipper. The shape made it easy to hold in the palm of the hand. It could have used some grooves on it though.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
A must have to keep on hand for babies. Babies swing their hands a lot and the last thing you need are scratches on you little ones face. This worked great in my home.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is the first nail clippers that I bought for each of my children when they were babies. I think this is the perfect size for little babies and really cute
Shelby P.
Hamilton
Perfect for little tiny nails. As a mother of 2 nail cutting has always been a scary task and with this manicure set it's absolutely great and awesome price
Cindy S.
Love the nail scissors and nail files! Not a huge fan of the actual nail clippers though. It is very hard to see where the actual nail lies when cutting them
Samantha J.
Somerset pa
I had these for my first daughter and I lobed them.. they are easy to use small if u have big hands lol. Works for babies though .pros great for little kids
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Has everything you need. Easy to use and take anywhere. Affordable price. Similar to others on the market. Working with the tiny nail files can be tricky.
Caitlin S.
Lancaster, PA
I like the nail clippers in here! They’re nice and tiny and get their little nails all fixed up! We’ve had ours for five years and still going strong!
Maddyson B.
I'd like them better if they weren't so bulky but I guess that's the point so they are easier to hold? They are however easy to use and do there job.