Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #5 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
I still use this set on my five and three year old daughters. It's safe, easy to use, and it's an outstanding quality that fits their nails. I may also use it myself occasionally.
Guadalupe M.
Tustin, CA
These nail clippers are so helpful when cutting my babies nails. I would always be so scared to cut his nails but these make the job easy. They are easy to use and fit perfectly in my hands. I would recommend this product.
Katie H.
Love this skin care product and the way it makes my skin feel after use. With having sensitivity this is the perfect combination for me! Easy to find in stores (especially target) would recommend use to everyone!
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first nail clippers that I bought for each of my children when they were babies. I think this is the perfect size for little babies and really cute
Shelby P.
Hamilton
Perfect for little tiny nails. As a mother of 2 nail cutting has always been a scary task and with this manicure set it's absolutely great and awesome price
Cindy S.
Love the nail scissors and nail files! Not a huge fan of the actual nail clippers though. It is very hard to see where the actual nail lies when cutting them
Samantha J.
Somerset pa
I had these for my first daughter and I lobed them.. they are easy to use small if u have big hands lol. Works for babies though .pros great for little kids
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Has everything you need. Easy to use and take anywhere. Affordable price. Similar to others on the market. Working with the tiny nail files can be tricky.
Caitlin S.
Lancaster, PA
I like the nail clippers in here! They’re nice and tiny and get their little nails all fixed up! We’ve had ours for five years and still going strong!
Maddyson B.
I'd like them better if they weren't so bulky but I guess that's the point so they are easier to hold? They are however easy to use and do there job.