Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Tasha B.
Eastchester
This was my first choice for my babies. Everything you need in one package. Great Product for babies. However only a few stores had them in stock. Easy to use compared to other products.
Skyler K.
Love little sets like these. They are so small and fit under the kids nails so perfectly, it makes clipping fast and easy. Plus with the large handle, it's easy to hold to keep it study
Casandra S.
miramar
I love this for my daughter ! It's small enough to get into her little fingers. I haven't tried other nail clippers for her. Got mines from babies r us but you can't find it anywhere. Definitely recommend.
Bertha U.
Kingsburg, CA
I love this baby set i got it for my baby girl that is going to turn 4 months old and it has everything i need for my baby grooming. Its a really good set i like it a lot.
Tricia K.
I received these as a gift at my baby shower. He's 7 now and I still use them on him. It's the perfect size and shape. I like the fat handle. It makes it easier to hold.
Katelyn C.
Fitzgerald, GA
I've used this with both of my kids and I love it. It makes cutting their nails so easy! And you don't have to be scared of cutting their skin because they're small
Caureen P.
Tucson
I think this is a great concept but clipping my babies nails no matter what makes me nervous and anxious although this does make it easier for the little fingers.
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
I still use this set on my five and three year old daughters. It's safe, easy to use, and it's an outstanding quality that fits their nails. I may also use it myself occasionally.
Guadalupe M.
Tustin, CA
These nail clippers are so helpful when cutting my babies nails. I would always be so scared to cut his nails but these make the job easy. They are easy to use and fit perfectly in my hands. I would recommend this product.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
Got these little clippers as a baby shower gift and I love them . Easy too use , they keep my little ones nails down low & doesn't cause any pain. Highly recommend