Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #5 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Lakesha J.
Portage, IN
I received this set for my baby shower gift for my twins. So happy I got them because my twins nails grew so fast as they still do but this came in handy. The were super easy to use and baby friendly. They were easy to store. Love, love, loved this set.
Helen D.
Very nice set. Gives your little one the perfect manicure, while keeping their little fingers safe. Purchased at Wal-Mart. Very easy to use. No instructions needed.  Great little pouch to hold all of your goodies for on the go!!!! Would buy again.
Vonni B.
Lakewood, CA
Safety first is my baby grooming go-to. I love how it's literally safe. The brushes are so soft. The filer and clippers are painless (literally tried it on myself to see how it feels to my baby). The product is easy to use and the packaging is awesome.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
A must have to keep on hand for babies. Babies swing their hands a lot and the last thing you need are scratches on you little ones face. This worked great in my home.
Winnie H.
East Dublin
It done very well on trimming my son nails. I got it from Wal-Mart.  It keeps you from trimming the nail to short. I still use it to trim his nails and he's eight. Good price and I've had them for a while now so they last a long time as well.
Tracey H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It was wonderful when my kids were little, and I still use it and they are 1 and 2 years old, I got it at my baby shower but it can be bought at Walmart, Burlington, and Target
Norma G.
This always comes in handy to cut my baby's nails. It cuts good like any other nail clipper. I always cuts his nails when he's asleep because in the day he doesn't let me.
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Cutting your baby's fingernails is a TERRIFYING experience. So much delicate skin and such sharp tools. Safety first made it feel like I wasn't actually going to chop his fingers off and made the experience a little less stressful!
Bellamy G.
Johnson City
I still have the set I used on my infant , she's 10 yrs old now and the Clippers haven't tarnished or weakened. Still as strong as when I bought them, I have kept them in the zipper case the set came with which helps with keeping them in good condition
Alysia C.
Round rock , TX
Absolutely a must have for every new parent. Easy to use and small enough to be sure you won't cut tiny hands. I prefer these over any other nail clippers for little ones. I recommend these for all expecting parents.