Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Samantha C.
Love these my daughter has never had a issue with getting her nails trimmed works well on my older kids as well. Great price can find at almost any retail store. Would recommend anyone with young children buy these.
Alysia C.
Round rock , TX
Absolutely a must have for every new parent. Easy to use and small enough to be sure you won't cut tiny hands. I prefer these over any other nail clippers for little ones. I recommend these for all expecting parents.
Bethany S.
Use this brand with my two kiddos and my niece and nephew.  Always great the entire family swore by this product.  When my youngest daughter was about four months old she was accidentally cut on the tip of her finger. Still like this product.  Clipped a lot of fingers and toes before it clipped skin.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
The Clippers in this set are the best that I have ever used. I love them for my child's nails. They have a grip so you don't slip. I use them every time I cut my child's nails and would highly recommend these!!
Lissette R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! It's very reasonably priced you get everything you need for you babies bought this for my baby about a year and a half ago and ended up using it for my second baby I love this essential little set!
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
These work so well when you have a little one. They are so easy and simple to use. They are good quality and I never had issues with them when i used them on my nieces. I will buy these for my kids in the future.
Kirstin H.
Ashburn, VA
This is a nice little set that is great for new moms. It was given to me as a gift for my first son. The nail clippers are just the right size for those little fingernails. I would recommend this to new moms.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I've used this product with both of my kids perfect for their tiny little fingers! I never really used the scissors though but the clippers are great every first time parent or not should give it a go!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I purchased this kit with my oldest son. It has essential grooming items in it for baby care. I did invest in a nail clipper set with a larger rubber wrapped handle to make nail clipping easier.
Sheena L.
This product is perfect for little fingers- and also for nervous moms! I would highly recommend it! The clippers are easy to control because of the bulb and are fairly priced. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and also received a pair at my baby shower.