Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #5 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
Got these little clippers as a baby shower gift and I love them . Easy too use , they keep my little ones nails down low & doesn't cause any pain. Highly recommend
Natalie K.
I have a few baby nail clippers and these are are my favorite. The clippers are on the smaller side which is perfect for trimming tiny nails, but have larger plastic covering so my husband has no issues trimming out daughter’s nails. I got a second pair to use myself because they are easy to use and it’s easy to see where you are cutting. There is a nail file holder so you don’t loose it and always have with the clippers.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
I got this set for my first baby 2 years ago, and I continue to use it now for my new baby. Great quality, last for multiple children. Easy to grip clippers make the scary task of trimming baby nails a little less daunting. I would buy this for any new mom I know. I trust the quality of this brand for my family.
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Jenn A.
High Ridge, MO
I was not super impressed with these seeing as my daughters nails were a little tougher. I ended up using an adult nail file first and then went to adult nail clippers. For the price and the caution, it is a good deal however I felt they just didn't work as well as I had hoped they would.
Brianna M.
Youngstown, FL
I always buy these for my friends and family when they are having a baby. I think the little tiny clippers are the perfect size for newborn fingers. I used them when i had my child his nails grew so fast and these clippers always made it so easy. I even use them on myself,to get hang nails.
Tiesha N.
Oak Harbor
If you have a child you know how hard it is to cut a baby’s nails! Safety first makes it slightly easier to cut them! Cheap and reliable! And makes it easier to old in your hands! Good value, I’ve had the same pair for the last 11 months!! I recommend to any Mother!
Stephanie S.
Clipping your newborn babies fingernails is one of the most terrifying things new moms have to deal with. These nail clippers help make the job a little easier by making them easy for me to grip, and requiring a little extra effort to clip so baby doesn't hurt heraelf.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I had this exact kit when my daughter was born. I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower. I'm giving it a B because the products enclosed were sturdy enough but I honestly only ever used the clipper. The shape made it easy to hold in the palm of the hand. It could have used some grooves on it though.
Tiffany Leann M.
Gaston, IN
Perfect nail clippers for babies and little ones. These are the best baby clippers I've ever tried. They are wonderfully priced and last a long time! I recommend buying a couple pairs to have around the house,I tend to lose mine a lot but these are a must try