Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
 I bought these for my newborn infant and they work right there good price I bought them at Walmart they work just like they're supposed to with no defects they work better than using regular fingernail clippers since they are so small they work better for babies Love them
Stephanie S.
Clipping your newborn babies fingernails is one of the most terrifying things new moms have to deal with. These nail clippers help make the job a little easier by making them easy for me to grip, and requiring a little extra effort to clip so baby doesn't hurt heraelf.
Tiesha N.
Oak Harbor
If you have a child you know how hard it is to cut a baby’s nails! Safety first makes it slightly easier to cut them! Cheap and reliable! And makes it easier to old in your hands! Good value, I’ve had the same pair for the last 11 months!! I recommend to any Mother!
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Amazing set for my baby. She fidgets a lot, and this product helps me to maintain control. Also, my son used to be terrified of clippers until we bought these. Nail time is no longer a hassle for my babies! Would definitely buy again. PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT, TOO!!
Lakesha J.
Portage, IN
I received this set for my baby shower gift for my twins. So happy I got them because my twins nails grew so fast as they still do but this came in handy. The were super easy to use and baby friendly. They were easy to store. Love, love, loved this set.
Helen D.
Very nice set. Gives your little one the perfect manicure, while keeping their little fingers safe. Purchased at Wal-Mart. Very easy to use. No instructions needed.  Great little pouch to hold all of your goodies for on the go!!!! Would buy again.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
The only nail care set for my kids!  Affordable and easy to use. I never have any problem clipping my kids sharp nails with ease. I would recommend this to all parents and grandparents. You cannot go wrong with this line of products! Parent approved.
Laila S.
Porter Ranch, CA
These nail clippers work so well on my son. We cut his nails while he is sleeping and they are sharp enough that we can get a good cut and small enough for his tiny fingers. The shape is also good as well to have a firm grip while trimming nails. One time I couldn't find my own nail clippers so I used these on myself and they worked great.
Norma G.
This always comes in handy to cut my baby's nails. It cuts good like any other nail clipper. I always cuts his nails when he's asleep because in the day he doesn't let me.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I use this for my kid. This is our weekly to dos. Works fine, easy to cut nails, very gentle. Sometimes I cut his nails when he is asleep n he does not even know about it. O actually bought two more of those to gift my friends.