Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #5 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Rayell B.
Love this for our son. It's the perfect size for him. It was a great gift given to us for him. But, the prices are very affordable. This was one of the "must-haves" on our baby registry. Currently, there are no cons. I would recommend this to any parent with small kids.
Joei M.
Crawfordsville
Safety 1st is a perfect product for little children. The size is just right and doesn't break easily like other products. The nail clippers are very easy to use. I have used them on both of my children. I recommend any parents to use these for your children!
Isabel M.
Pflugerville, TX
Amazing set for my baby. She fidgets a lot, and this product helps me to maintain control. Also, my son used to be terrified of clippers until we bought these. Nail time is no longer a hassle for my babies! Would definitely buy again. PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT, TOO!!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
The only nail care set for my kids!  Affordable and easy to use. I never have any problem clipping my kids sharp nails with ease. I would recommend this to all parents and grandparents. You cannot go wrong with this line of products! Parent approved.
Laila S.
Porter Ranch, CA
These nail clippers work so well on my son. We cut his nails while he is sleeping and they are sharp enough that we can get a good cut and small enough for his tiny fingers. The shape is also good as well to have a firm grip while trimming nails. One time I couldn't find my own nail clippers so I used these on myself and they worked great.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I use this for my kid. This is our weekly to dos. Works fine, easy to cut nails, very gentle. Sometimes I cut his nails when he is asleep n he does not even know about it. O actually bought two more of those to gift my friends.
Bethany S.
Use this brand with my two kiddos and my niece and nephew.  Always great the entire family swore by this product.  When my youngest daughter was about four months old she was accidentally cut on the tip of her finger. Still like this product.  Clipped a lot of fingers and toes before it clipped skin.
Samantha C.
Love these my daughter has never had a issue with getting her nails trimmed works well on my older kids as well. Great price can find at almost any retail store. Would recommend anyone with young children buy these.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
The Clippers in this set are the best that I have ever used. I love them for my child's nails. They have a grip so you don't slip. I use them every time I cut my child's nails and would highly recommend these!!
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
These work so well when you have a little one. They are so easy and simple to use. They are good quality and I never had issues with them when i used them on my nieces. I will buy these for my kids in the future.