Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Sandi N.
Mother’s dream to safety.I still have my son’s nail clip and he is 31yrs old. Make a great baby shower gift.It is easy to use and when they out grown that tiny size you can keepsake item. Will purchase again for gifts.
Katie H.
Love this skin care product and the way it makes my skin feel after use. With having sensitivity this is the perfect combination for me! Easy to find in stores (especially target) would recommend use to everyone!
Sadie M.
We use this product for our baby who is 9 months old. We've used them from the time he was a newborn! They are great and easy to use! We love this product and got it from target!! Would recommend to parents!!
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
These nail clippers are amazing! The material is softer and easier to maneuver around tiny baby and toddler fingers. The price was great too. We will definitely continue to buy and recommend to others.
Rayona R.
Schenectady
Very safe and easy to use. I Used it mostly on my son. It was a gift for my baby shower. I didn't buy it myself. Very easy and convenient. Especially for children. The gift was my first time using it.
Allison T.
Bellevue
They are awesome when it comes to the kids! And the kids can use these and my not having to worry bout them cutting themselves even if they get them for me to use them on them! High recommend
Kat C.
I got this set for my daughter when she was first born. The nail clippers are awesome and really allow for a firm grip that makes manipulating the clippers around tiny fingers much easier.
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
I love the little ball at the end of the clippers ..these are all I will use because for some reason clippers that don't have this at the bottom bothers my teeth I don't like the texture
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I bought this kit for my son when he was born. My son was premature and his hands were very tiny. Clippinh his nails made me nervous. But this kit has made clipping his nails very easy.
Stephenie M.
Hancock
I've been using these clippers since 1995 on all my children as well as my own nails. They are a good price. Easy to use. Travel well. Definitely essential for all mom's.