Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Dani T.
Love these nail clippers they are easy to use for little ones fingers and toes, I also use these for my own fingernails
Tasha W.
Love theseC they are prefect for baby's nails. I used these still to cut my kids nails and it doesn't bother her at all
Lesley M.
Walton On The Naze, Essex
I swear by these I've used them for all five of my children they've always worked and never let me down once x
Vanessa P.
Nanaimo, BC
My kid hates having his nails cut and squirms a lot so these really helped me cut them without cutting him
Britainey L.
Aberdeen Sk.
Every new parent should own this kit. It was great. Great for tiny little finger. And it's affordable.
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
Great set for babies. Easy to hold nail clippers allow you to clip their nails safely.