Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Roz K.
Bonnyville, AB
Great set for Babies. Easy to use and good value. A must have for the house when having a baby. I own a few of these sets and love them. I have not tried any other brands since I have not had too.
Pamela R.
Makes clipping little ones nails so easy. I can clearly see what I am doing and not worry about cutting too much. Stay sharp no evidence of dulling. Great value for the added convenience.
Emily P.
Winnipeg , MB
Perfect size for those tiny baby fingers. The bulb shape on the bottom helps keep them in your hand as you struggle with the beast (I mean baby..) to clip those nails.
Atlanta E.
Winnipeg, MB
I had no problems using this manicure set on my daughter when she was younger. It worked perfectly, i have no complaints! They made it very easy to cut tiny nails.
Janelle G.
ONLY BRAND ILL USE ON ANY BABY/  YOUNG CHILD I KNOW ! This is a good kit for parents of a newborn or even an older baby. The price is very reasonable
Breagh S.
New Minas
Bought these when I had my first child (6 years ago) and am STILL using them today with my second child. stayed Sharpe and easy to use. good grip.
Cindy B.
This is a great product you are always so scared to trim your baby's nails but I feel safe with this one and I have not scared to trim their nails
Chantelle D.
Calgary, AB
I love Safety 1st. Ive used it for all my kids and myself its great ! Very easy to use. Great colors. Brushes are wicked.  I love the whole kit
daniella N.
The altimate buy my family has had this as there go to brand there always so sharp not like the other brands which dull after one clip
Cheyenne P.
These finger nail clippers works wonders!! I've used them since my daughter has been born and she just turned two. still using them!