Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Rebekah T.
Alma, AR
These things last forever! So easy to use on teensy tiny fingernails. I have several pair.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Perfect for little baby fingers. They only one I trusted to use on my little girl.
Ramona B.
Elk Point
Absolutly love this set. When my babies were newborns I never trusted any other a brand as I left others ripped there little nails. Good on price and well worth the purchase. Found them at Walmart. Would defiantly consider buying another set!
Katy V.
St, ON
I got this at my baby shower over five years ago and we still use it to clip my son's nails. Very easy to use and love the magnifying glass, especially for when he was tiny, it made it very easy and less stressful to cut such tiny nails. I'd recommend it to new mothers.
Yessica L.
Florida
This set is very complet. This tools are very important for care of your babies. It is really durable, I bought this set 11 years ago when my first daughter was born, and the nail clipper is still sharp.
Safety 1st is good quality by affordable prices, besides offers a wide variety of products for your baby safety.
IMSELF C.
Doral, FL
Perfecto papa bebés, el tamaño ideal y fácil de usar. yo tenía 2, un en el armario del bebé y el otro lo tenía todo el tiempo en la pañalera porque es bien sabido que a los bebés les crece rápido las uñas, así cuando pasábamos el fin de semana fuera no era necesario volver a empacarlo!
Harleen B.
I love this product I picked one up for my newphew at walmart for $13.00 it is easy to use and everything is self explantory it was the first time for me to use this product or any product from safety 1st i totally recommend this product for mothers!
Kaylee B.
These nail clippers were the perfect size for those little tiny baby nails, they are also the perfect size to hold in your own hand as they aren't big and bulky. They don't make the clipping difficult, I would purchase these again!
samantha c.
Pembroke, ON
Fantastic. I can't begin to express how nice it is  to have nail clippers small enough for tiny hands. I never have to worry. The blade is small unlike other regular clippers. It's easy to use with no fuss. I highly reccomend
Ina S.
Absolutely love these. Super easy to use on my baby, super sharp and cut perfectly. Also safe and cute. Easy to travel with also. Definitely recommend If you’re a first time mom or if you have kids!