Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Karla m.
Needville , TX
I used this when I would take care of my niece and I would cut her nails it works really good and a good price
Sarah G.
I love these nail clippers. These are the only kind of clippers I have or will use on either of my children.
brandy s.
Bellefontaine
Very well made... easy to use, doesnr make cutting your precious babys nails ao terrifying. Worth every cent!
Sonya S.
Gainesville, FL
Safety. Is a proven leader in child care. affordable they put a lot of care and research into there brand.
Leola L.
Harvey, LA
Great for clipping babies nails. Not to sharp. Not too full. Very easy to use and clean. Very easy to use.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
Is a good combo of basic necessities needed when you have a newborn and need to care for its basic hygiene
gabriella l.
Not the best ever but they do the job for the little ones. It's tiny so it's no I'm g 9 na cut there skin.
LeAnn L.
Front Royal, VA
Hands down the best baby and child nail clippers Around! I even use them myself! They’re so easy to use!
Christa E.
Creighton
My babies are not teenagers but we are still using these at times. I'm impressed they've lasted so long!
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.