Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Sara H.
Eight Mile, AL
I love these I got these for my grandson before he was born and four years later they still work great recommend highly
Nicole W.
Mebane, NC
Good for the tiny little nails on the little ones. Easy to hold and get to . Good for first time parents. Recommend
Jaylie S.
bought this for my niece and it breaks way too easy. it is very affordable but like i said it breaks way too easy.
Stacey B.
Would by Agian an a agian for each child i have cheap safe love all the items would tell you to buy again an agian
C F.
Pigeon forge
We love the larger handle to make it easier to use.  They are very sharp and easily cut our baby's nails quickly.
Haleigh B.
Got this as a baby shower gift. Small enough to cut newborn nails. Easy to hold so you can see what you're doing
Heather J.
Amazing for and my son! They are soft on nails and ensure that you do not catch your skin. A true recommendation.
Felice W.
A must have for every new parent. It has all the essentials for a perfect baby manicure and reduce the scratches.
Krystal S.
I use this on my daughter and they are great! I never once clip a finger like I have with another brand I used.
Jessica H.
Never had any problems using this for my son. Bought it when he was born he’s now almost 4 and they still work