Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Natalie K.
I have a few baby nail clippers and these are are my favorite. The clippers are on the smaller side which is perfect for trimming tiny nails, but have larger plastic covering so my husband has no issues trimming out daughter’s nails. I got a second pair to use myself because they are easy to use and it’s easy to see where you are cutting. There is a nail file holder so you don’t loose it and always have with the clippers.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
I got this set for my first baby 2 years ago, and I continue to use it now for my new baby. Great quality, last for multiple children. Easy to grip clippers make the scary task of trimming baby nails a little less daunting. I would buy this for any new mom I know. I trust the quality of this brand for my family.
Abby D.
This product works awesome for my son. They are super easy to use and haven’t had any issues with them. I am a first time mom so I love this product and will continue to use. I have never cut my son from using this item. I would defiantly buy again and recommend to others.
Tiffany Leann M.
Gaston, IN
Perfect nail clippers for babies and little ones. These are the best baby clippers I've ever tried. They are wonderfully priced and last a long time! I recommend buying a couple pairs to have around the house,I tend to lose mine a lot but these are a must try
Joei M.
Crawfordsville
Safety 1st is a perfect product for little children. The size is just right and doesn't break easily like other products. The nail clippers are very easy to use. I have used them on both of my children. I recommend any parents to use these for your children!
Vonni B.
Lakewood, CA
Safety first is my baby grooming go-to. I love how it's literally safe. The brushes are so soft. The filer and clippers are painless (literally tried it on myself to see how it feels to my baby). The product is easy to use and the packaging is awesome.
Winnie H.
East Dublin
It done very well on trimming my son nails. I got it from Wal-Mart.  It keeps you from trimming the nail to short. I still use it to trim his nails and he's eight. Good price and I've had them for a while now so they last a long time as well.
Tracey H.
It was wonderful when my kids were little, and I still use it and they are 1 and 2 years old, I got it at my baby shower but it can be bought at Walmart, Burlington, and Target
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Cutting your baby's fingernails is a TERRIFYING experience. So much delicate skin and such sharp tools. Safety first made it feel like I wasn't actually going to chop his fingers off and made the experience a little less stressful!
Bellamy G.
Johnson City
I still have the set I used on my infant , she's 10 yrs old now and the Clippers haven't tarnished or weakened. Still as strong as when I bought them, I have kept them in the zipper case the set came with which helps with keeping them in good condition