Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set uploaded by Natalie K.

BY SAFETY 1ST #1 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Natalie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few baby nail clippers and these are are my favorite. The clippers are on the smaller side which is perfect for trimming tiny nails, but have larger plastic covering so my husband has no issues trimming out daughter’s nails. I got a second pair to use myself because they are easy to use and it’s easy to see where you are cutting. There is a nail file holder so you don’t loose it and always have with the clippers.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set for my first baby 2 years ago, and I continue to use it now for my new baby. Great quality, last for multiple children. Easy to grip clippers make the scary task of trimming baby nails a little less daunting. I would buy this for any new mom I know. I trust the quality of this brand for my family.
Brianna M.
Youngstown, FL
I always buy these for my friends and family when they are having a baby. I think the little tiny clippers are the perfect size for newborn fingers. I used them when i had my child his nails grew so fast and these clippers always made it so easy. I even use them on myself,to get hang nails.
Abby D.
This product works awesome for my son. They are super easy to use and haven’t had any issues with them. I am a first time mom so I love this product and will continue to use. I have never cut my son from using this item. I would defiantly buy again and recommend to others.
Stephanie S.
Clipping your newborn babies fingernails is one of the most terrifying things new moms have to deal with. These nail clippers help make the job a little easier by making them easy for me to grip, and requiring a little extra effort to clip so baby doesn't hurt heraelf.
Tiesha N.
Oak Harbor
If you have a child you know how hard it is to cut a baby’s nails! Safety first makes it slightly easier to cut them! Cheap and reliable! And makes it easier to old in your hands! Good value, I’ve had the same pair for the last 11 months!! I recommend to any Mother!
Tiffany Leann M.
Muncie
Perfect nail clippers for babies and little ones. These are the best baby clippers I've ever tried. They are wonderfully priced and last a long time! I recommend buying a couple pairs to have around the house,I tend to lose mine a lot but these are a must try
Joei M.
Crawfordsville
Safety 1st is a perfect product for little children. The size is just right and doesn't break easily like other products. The nail clippers are very easy to use. I have used them on both of my children. I recommend any parents to use these for your children!
🌬❄️ M.
Lakewood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Safety first is my baby grooming go-to. I love how it's literally safe. The brushes are so soft. The filer and clippers are painless (literally tried it on myself to see how it feels to my baby). The product is easy to use and the packaging is awesome.
Tracey H.
It was wonderful when my kids were little, and I still use it and they are 1 and 2 years old, I got it at my baby shower but it can be bought at Walmart, Burlington, and Target