BY SAFETY 1ST #4 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Tiffiny Y.
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
A must have to keep on hand for babies. Babies swing their hands a lot and the last thing you need are scratches on you little ones face. This worked great in my home.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for little baby fingers. They only one I trusted to use on my little girl.
David S.
David S.
This is a good kit for parents of a newborn or even an older baby. The price is very reasonable compared to a similar item in a store. I actually got this kit because I couldn't find what I wanted at my local store. I used the scissors for the first month or so. I felt I had more control. The little nail file works great while the nails are still thin to keep scratches at bay if you don't want to cut them at first. I haven't used the clippers that came with the set. I prefer the regular little clippers without the added grip as that is what I had with my other two children. I still file my sons nails after clipping them to ensure there aren't any edges that could cause a scratch.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I just picked another one of these up for my new soon.  I think it's so convenient and it has everything I need.  I love how easy and small everything is! I had this same kit four my daughter's when they were babies.  I would recommend buying this for your babies
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert
 I bought these for my newborn infant and they work right there good price I bought them at Walmart they work just like they're supposed to with no defects they work better than using regular fingernail clippers since they are so small they work better for babies Love them
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
Love this for our son. It's the perfect size for him. It was a great gift given to us for him. But, the prices are very affordable. This was one of the "must-haves" on our baby registry. Currently, there are no cons. I would recommend this to any parent with small kids.
S H.
S H.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm going through a second clipper for my little one because I misplaced it. You'd of think it being so tiny with a big plastic part that I can find it but no luck. I recommend all moms and dads to have a kid size clipper. It really helps and it clips really good.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Amazing set for my baby. She fidgets a lot, and this product helps me to maintain control. Also, my son used to be terrified of clippers until we bought these. Nail time is no longer a hassle for my babies! Would definitely buy again. PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT, TOO!!
LaKesha J.
LaKesha J.
Portage, IN
I received this set for my baby shower gift for my twins. So happy I got them because my twins nails grew so fast as they still do but this came in handy. The were super easy to use and baby friendly. They were easy to store. Love, love, loved this set.