BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Tiffiny Y.
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
A must have to keep on hand for babies. Babies swing their hands a lot and the last thing you need are scratches on you little ones face. This worked great in my home.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for little baby fingers. They only one I trusted to use on my little girl.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I just picked another one of these up for my new soon.  I think it's so convenient and it has everything I need.  I love how easy and small everything is! I had this same kit four my daughter's when they were babies.  I would recommend buying this for your babies
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
Love this for our son. It's the perfect size for him. It was a great gift given to us for him. But, the prices are very affordable. This was one of the "must-haves" on our baby registry. Currently, there are no cons. I would recommend this to any parent with small kids.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert
The only nail care set for my kids!  Affordable and easy to use. I never have any problem clipping my kids sharp nails with ease. I would recommend this to all parents and grandparents. You cannot go wrong with this line of products! Parent approved.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! It's very reasonably priced you get everything you need for you babies bought this for my baby about a year and a half ago and ended up using it for my second baby I love this essential little set!
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
These work so well when you have a little one. They are so easy and simple to use. They are good quality and I never had issues with them when i used them on my nieces. I will buy these for my kids in the future.
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
Ashburn, VA
This is a nice little set that is great for new moms. It was given to me as a gift for my first son. The nail clippers are just the right size for those little fingernails. I would recommend this to new moms.
Gel S.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I've used this product with both of my kids perfect for their tiny little fingers! I never really used the scissors though but the clippers are great every first time parent or not should give it a go!