Add a Photo

#18 in Nail Tools
Tiffiny Y.
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH

This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL

A must have to keep on hand for babies. Babies swing their hands a lot and the last thing you need are scratches on you little ones face. This worked great in my home.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.

These finger nail clippers works wonders!! I've used them since my daughter has been born and she just turned two. still using them!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK

Perfect for little baby fingers. They only one I trusted to use on my little girl.
Lindsie K.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY

I had this exact kit when my daughter was born. I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower. I'm giving it a B because the products enclosed were sturdy enough but I honestly only ever used the clipper. The shape made it easy to hold in the palm of the hand. It could have used some grooves on it though.
yazmin G.
yazmin G.
Lacey, WA

Perfect for first time mothers, its easy and cuts the nails fast. small yet safe. kind of flimsy but it gets the job done.
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.

Got this as a baby shower gift. Small enough to cut newborn nails. Easy to hold so you can see what you're doing
gabriella l.
gabriella l.

Not the best ever but they do the job for the little ones. It's tiny so it's no I'm g 9 na cut there skin.
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Gainesville , Fl

Safety. Is a proven leader in child care. affordable they put a lot of care and research into there brand.

Join Now