Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Safety 1st Baby's 1st Manicure Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower.in reviews
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Kristalyn P.
New Bern, NC
I loved these when my baby was a newborn. It made it a lot easier to clip her tiny nails. I still use these on my one year old.
Charlie W.
Ionia, MI
Love these safety first manicure sets! They literally have everything you need to take care of those tiny nails. I have never had an issue with any of my safety first manicure items. Would recommend!
ruby Z.
Brownsville, TX
to take care of my hands and those of my daughters this product is very good and easy to use, and it is very cheap too
Alyssa S.
Carmichael, CA
Great! We love these. Easy to use and I still use it on my 3 & 4 year old! Highly recommend 👍🏻
Christina H.
Portsmouth, RI
Cute little set comes with everything you need for your new baby's nail care. Good quality. Very nicely priced. Great baby shower gift. I personally prefer the electric nail file but this is a good back up. I have this and have purchased this for my friends
Karen D.
Gadsden, AL
I love these. They are sharp and perfect for a baby. They won't leave the nails jagged so they snag or scratch your child and they really are the safest alternative to using your own teeth to bite them off.
Shayza F.
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and I still use this nail set on my son who is now 4. Good set of tools and gentle on little fingers and toes 🥰
cassie M.
Independence, OR
used it on my nephew when he was young. Only downside was that the version i had was hard to hold as I have big hands.
Shaundra  J.
Charlotte, NC
Its good innovative product with light and good hold but it not practical while cutting nails as its too covered. However it did not last I had to order the scissor clipper.

Looking for your answer?