BY SAFETY 1ST #6 in Nail Tools

• "I think I must have gotten it at my baby shower." in 1 review
Tiffiny Y.
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
This is the only nail kit I was able to find for my babies. The clippers are wonderful! The scissors were a little difficult for us to use though. They didn't seem to do much other than bend the nail. I would recommend, but really only for the clippers.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
A must have to keep on hand for babies. Babies swing their hands a lot and the last thing you need are scratches on you little ones face. This worked great in my home.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for little baby fingers. They only one I trusted to use on my little girl.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I just picked another one of these up for my new soon.  I think it's so convenient and it has everything I need.  I love how easy and small everything is! I had this same kit four my daughter's when they were babies.  I would recommend buying this for your babies
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
 I bought these for my newborn infant and they work right there good price I bought them at Walmart they work just like they're supposed to with no defects they work better than using regular fingernail clippers since they are so small they work better for babies Love them
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
Love this for our son. It's the perfect size for him. It was a great gift given to us for him. But, the prices are very affordable. This was one of the "must-haves" on our baby registry. Currently, there are no cons. I would recommend this to any parent with small kids.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert
The only nail care set for my kids!  Affordable and easy to use. I never have any problem clipping my kids sharp nails with ease. I would recommend this to all parents and grandparents. You cannot go wrong with this line of products! Parent approved.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Porter Ranch, CA
These nail clippers work so well on my son. We cut his nails while he is sleeping and they are sharp enough that we can get a good cut and small enough for his tiny fingers. The shape is also good as well to have a firm grip while trimming nails. One time I couldn't find my own nail clippers so I used these on myself and they worked great.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
These work so well when you have a little one. They are so easy and simple to use. They are good quality and I never had issues with them when i used them on my nieces. I will buy these for my kids in the future.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! It's very reasonably priced you get everything you need for you babies bought this for my baby about a year and a half ago and ended up using it for my second baby I love this essential little set!