Safety 1st Baby's 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SAFETY 1ST

• How long have these products lasted you?2 Answers
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
The idea behind this is great and we got one as a gift however i found that most of the items were poor quality or we did not need to use. disappointed with the brush/comb. and 'medicine bottle"
the best part was the nail clippers, but you can just get those separate for a much better price
gaby f.
gaby f.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
had it! but i always lose everything! yet its very useful would buy something similar again
Petal B.
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I use everything in this kit,its handy to have when your out and about with baby. You never know what you will need.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
We received this as a gift for our baby shower. The most useful thing is the nail clippers! The baby hair brush was only used for a bit, because my baby had soo much hair, we had to start using a fine tooth comb. Good started kit!
Katy, Tx
This line is amazing. it will last years if taken well care of. I had a kit when my daughter was born and we still have it all 5 years later
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this as a shower gift. Loved all of the items included except the aspirator didn't work well.
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
I got this as a baby shower gift a while back and didn't really use all of the stuff inside of it. Wasn't really useful for me.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
This has everything that you need to for your little one!! I love that it has a carrying pouch to keep organized so you don't lose everything!!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Winnipeg
Got this for my son when he was born. We loved the combs and the brush. The nail clipper was pretty good too but we found it easier to bite the nails off with less possibility of cutting his fingers. The nasal bulb was useless though- it didn't really work and often wouldn't pull any boogies out or the rubber got stuck inward. I didn't really use the nail files much. But the temperature reader was pretty basic but worked just fine. It's a good starter kit for parents who need a bit of everything for a reasonable price!
Katy, Tx
How long have these products lasted you?