BY SAFETY 1ST

The Complete Healthcare Kit contains all the healthcare items for your baby that you'll want to keep close while on the go! Wrapping Clutch CaseSize adjustability with D-ring closure Nasal AspiratorSmall, flexible tip Easy-Fill Medicine SyringeCurved grip, made without BPAPack of 10 Disposable Probe CoversEnsure a clean thermometer every time Bottle Medicine DispenserEasily dispenses medicine in a familiar way, made without BPAGentle Care Toddler ToothbrushRoll-resistant, comfort-grip handle Digital Thermometer with Protective CaseMultiple modes: oral, rectal, or underarm Fingertip Gum StimulatorSoothes sensitive gums as teeth emerge11 Alcohol WipesOn-the-go thermometer cleaning Emergency Contact CardCompact and handy reference Dimensions: 9.50 x 8.88 x 2.88 inches - Some assembly may be required. Please see product details. see more...

Patricia  A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter Godmother got this for her! This has been nothing less then amazing! I can literally add more stuff in it and this is my bag i chuck in her bag and don’t have to worry if i don’t have anything to help!
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
I received this as a gift when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was gifted to me by a school nurse and it is one of the most useful gifts I received. I received another by a different brand but I always reach for this one. I absolutely love this kit and it comes in handy.
Krystal M.
I had this same one except it was in a neutral color - but it's a lifesaver I still have it and my son is 3! Loved the convenient little bag! Def a must!