BY SAFETY 1ST

Lakesha J.
I got this as a baby shower for my youngest son which I wish I would have had this for my older son when he was born because the one that I brought was very basic. It comes with everything you need to groom baby and it packs up to go very easily. I would definitely recommend this
Robyn R.
Lake Tapps , WA
Received this set as a baby shower gift and could not be happier. Just about every item has come in handy at some time or another. The medicine dispenser has worked like a charm more than once and made giving medicine a breeze. Would recommend this product to every new mom.
alissa s.
Monterey, CA
I'm so happy I purchased this! It has all the small things I would otherwise have forgotten to get. It's easy to bring around, and cute to pull out. The medicine bottle is genius, and the thermometer works wonderfully. I find myself using something out of this pouch pretty often!
miriam b.
HOUSTON, TX
This has everything you need for your baby's care. From nail clipper to nail filer. Even a comb for your little one. Everything in here comes in handy.
Rebecca G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought the safety health and grooming kit. It is a deluxe option and includes hairbrushes plus nail clippers, a thermometer and anything else you need for a new baby. The nail clippers are the best but I wish they had a block so you can't cut the baby accidentally (which I haven't, but I worry about it).
Jessica C.
Vancouver
I got this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised at how many of the items I have used, quite a few on a regular bases. All items are great quality and it's handy to have a carry case for everything.
Lakesha J.
What's the best way to sooth escema on a child?