BY SAFETY 1ST

The Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat by Safety 1st is an extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features to keep your growing child both more comfortable and safer while riding in the car. It starts as a rear-facing infant car seat with a removable infant support to keep baby snugly positioned in the seat. It then converts to a forward-facing harnessed car seat and later transitions into a belt-positioning booster for use up to 100 pounds. The moveable armrests make it easier to get in and out of the seat and the padded QuickFit headrest adjusts with the harness in one easy step and never needs re-threading!

FEATURES

• Extended use with 3 modes of use: Rear-facing 5-35 pounds, Forward-facing 22-50 pounds, and Belt-positioning Booster 40-100 pounds
  • Side Impact Protection
  • QuickFit™ harness system adjusts harness height from front in one easy step
  • Removable infant head support and lumbar cushion
  • Adjustable, 3-position recline
  • Pivoting armrests
  • 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
  • Removable cup holder
  • LATCH equipped

Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite™ Convertible Car Seat
  • "We've never had any problems with ours except figuring out how the cover attached but after we got that down, it's been the perfect car seat." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it is labeled for rear facing, this seat is incredibly top heavy, difficult to install in a rear facing position, and since it's so tall, requires a tremendous amount of space in the back seat." in 1 review
  • "The pull strap would get stuck on the frayed part leaving us unable to properly tighten the straps." in 1 review
Olga Janeth O.
I have this car seat for my toddler and it's great and the price is so affordable! Safety first and so confortable and safe, my 2 year old tries to unbuckle and hasn't been able to, I recommend this product to parents that are transitioning baby to a bigger chair. You can arrange it rear facing and after front facing as well.
Courtney S.
Blue Springs, MO
Good carseat. Used it with our first son and a little with our second. My only complaint would be the arms. The one closest to the car door got bumped and pulled on so much that it eventually came off. Our next convertible seat did not have the moveable arms and it has been much nicer. I believe we got ours at Babies R Us.
gina f.
Green Forest, AR
Oh my gosh, stay clear from this seat. My son used this seat for possibly 8 months and i hated it. I could never get a tight install with the seat, my son's head would always slump forward. This seat all around is TERRIBLE! For the price you could get something better!
Maggie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Alpha Omega is a very affordable seat that claims to last into later toddler-hood. Although it is labeled for rear facing, this seat is incredibly top heavy, difficult to install in a rear facing position, and since it's so tall, requires a tremendous amount of space in the back seat. We chose this seat simply because it was within our price point, but I would not recommend this seat to other parents, simply because it just doesn't feel as sturdy or secure as our Britaxx. I'm rating this product 3 stars because it's just average. It gets the job done and meets the safety standards, but I have no stellar remarks to make about this seat.
Heather C.
I've had this car seat since we switch my daughter to forward facing. I've always loved it. It's not super bulky and fits in the backseat of my cat perfectly. She's now 4 and she is still in this same seat only without the harnesses now. I love how I invested in this years ago and it is still something I use every single day. Armrest, cupholder and all the goods. My daughter loves it too.
Not the easiest to clean when the harnesses have to be taken in and out but now without those I can pull off the cover, throw it in the washer, and stick it right back on.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
This car seat is wonderful, I love it. Rear-facing it definitely takes up some space but when little bit got big enough we flipped it around and it's great. We've never had any problems with ours except figuring out how the cover attached but after we got that down, it's been the perfect car seat. The straps adjust very well and I love the air cushion on each side of her head. I will definitely be buying this for our next child.
Brandy S.
Columbia, KY
I love this seat! We chose it when my son was under 6 months old for his convertible seat. He rode in it till he was about 18 months rearfacing. The only downside is it is huge! We have a two door car so I would not recommend getting this seat unless you have a roomy vehicle. Otherwise very comfy! If we had a bigger vehicle I would get the same for my youngest.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hate! Hate this seat! We had it for 4 months when the strap you pull to tighten the harness started to fray. The pull strap would get stuck on the frayed part leaving us unable to properly tighten the straps. I called saftey 1st they replaced the seat. Yay! Not. Had the same issue a few months into the replacement. They gave
Jenifer B.
Midway Park, NC
My son is 2 and I just purchased this seat a few months ago, and I love it! It stays put with no wiggle and seems comfy. Only reason I am giving it a B is even though it can be rear facing, I would just go with a different seat. This seat is not cut out for a infant in my opinion.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I have one in every vehicle and in every one of the Grand parents vehicles.Safety first is amazing, this is comfortable and efficient. and you cannot beat the price

Walmart