New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportSafety 1st
Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat

Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite™ Convertible Car Seat

by Safety 1st

The Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat by Safety 1st is an extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features to keep your growing child both more comfortable and safer while riding in the car. It starts as a rear-facing infant car seat with a removable infant support to keep baby snugly positioned in the seat. It then converts to a forward-facing harnessed car seat and later transitions into a belt-positioning booster for use up to 100 pounds. The moveable armrests make it easier to get in and out of the seat and the padded QuickFit headrest adjusts with the harness in one easy step and never needs re-threading!

FEATURES

• Extended use with 3 modes of use: Rear-facing 5-35 pounds, Forward-facing 22-50 pounds, and Belt-positioning Booster 40-100 pounds
  • Side Impact Protection
  • QuickFit™ harness system adjusts harness height from front in one easy step
  • Removable infant head support and lumbar cushion
  • Adjustable, 3-position recline
  • Pivoting armrests
  • 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
  • Removable cup holder
  • LATCH equipped

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite™ Convertible Car Seat!
Product Highlights
...how the cover attached but after we got that down, it's been the perfect car seat.in reviews
The pull strap would get stuck on the frayed part leaving us unable to properly tighten the straps.in reviews
Although it is labeled for rear facing, this seat is incredibly top heavy, difficult to install in a rear facing position, and since it's so tall, requires a tremendous amount of space in the back seat.in reviews
Chivonne B.
Acton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite™ Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Chivonne B.
I had a different pattern for my daughter but this was such a great seat! You can use this rear facing and forward facing. It's designed to grow with your child up to about 65 lbs I believe. My daughter never liked being in the car. She still doesn't! It has nothing to do with the car seat she has to sit in. A drive longer than 15 min is "too far" for her! Unfortunately her seat was damaged while in storage. Otherwise she'd still be using it. It's not worth the $100+ to buy it again now. If she was a baby, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
Christina R.
Wahiawa, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this carseat in the color orange. A downside is that it is bulkier than other car seats that can be used from infant to toddler. The instructions for rear facing are a little unclear but they are able to be managed. It is a rear facing and forward facing seat.
Aleena I.
Queens Vlg, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is owsum my baby love that car seat so comfortable easy to put in car also baby can sleep good
Betty R.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Great seat ! I was little worried that this was to be a cheap unsafe seat , but the color and price fought my attention. I’m glad that I did it it’s super easy to use . The seat itself appears and feels extremely comfortable and from switching our little one from infant seat to convertible you can tell he is much happier to have the room.
Madina E.
Allentown
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good car seat, still using it, but not the best. The biggest issue is that the harness always somehow gets twisted and gets stuck while buckling and unbuckling my child. While it’s a decent car seat, probably would not buy again
Olga Janeth O.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this car seat for my toddler and it's great and the price is so affordable! Safety first and so confortable and safe, my 2 year old tries to unbuckle and hasn't been able to, I recommend this product to parents that are transitioning baby to a bigger chair. You can arrange it rear facing and after front facing as well.
Rocio M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have one in every vehicle and in every one of the Grand parents vehicles.Safety first is amazing, this is comfortable and efficient. and you cannot beat the price
Kelli C.
Jacksonville, FL
We love this car seat. We have two and think it's a great seat for a great value! Easy to install and easy to take off the cover to toss in the wash.
Shannon W.
Portland, OR
While I do not care for the "Car Seats for the Littles" group in general, they wrote a great review on this car seat here: http://csftl.org/the-alpha-omega-why-its-neither-the-first-nor-the-last-nor-the-elite-car-seat/ I am a Child Passenger Safety Technician ("car seat tech") and this is probably the seat we techs most loathe seeing. We are constantly telling parents of toddlers "sorry, this is NOT going to last your child much longer." It makes for a horrible, frankly dangerous booster seat: http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/child-boosters/not-recommended For children from several months old to about 3 years old, it is "okay," but for the price, there are much, MUCH better options out there. If it weren't for the booster mode, I might give this car seat a D, possible a C, but it does not work well for newborns, either, so I think a "D" would suffice. Because it is marketed as an all-in-one and should not be, it gets an "F."
Mariela L.
Woodway, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I like this car seat, is not too expensive but is good quality. Is a big car seat since it is convertible, but that way you don’t need to worry about getting any other in the future. Is comfortable, easy to wash

Looking for your answer?