BY SAFETY 1ST

Designed for your growing child, the Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat is three car seats in one: a rear-facing infant car seat, a forward-facing car seat and a belt positioning booster! It features the QuickFit Harness System that never needs rethreading and a 3-position recline that adjusts easily with just one hand. see more...

Courtney S.
Blue Springs, MO
Good carseat. Used it with our first son and a little with our second. My only complaint would be the arms. The one closest to the car door got bumped and pulled on so much that it eventually came off. Our next convertible seat did not have the moveable arms and it has been much nicer. I believe we got ours at Babies R Us.
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Not my favorite. Got it on sale which was a bonus but the seat is very hard to adjust for the harness and installing it correctly is really hard! Not my first choice in seats even with the sale price I wish I could have returned it for something easier to use.