BY SAFETY 1ST

Features: All-weather, multi-position canopy with airflowmesh panels Ultra-compact, 1-hand fold n stand Multi-position seat recline Child snack tray with cup holder and SlideGuard®protection Parent tray with 2 cup holders and fabric covered storage compartment Easy-access basket 5-point harness Stroller holds child up to 50lbs Accepts the onBoard™ 35 Air Infant Car Seat featuring Air Protect ™ see more...

• Is this good for newborns as well?3 Answers
  • What different colors does this stroller come in? Different desig...4 Answers
Debbie K.
I did a lot of research before buying our first stroller when I was pregnant with out first. I ended up choosing Safety 1st car seat + stroller combo due to reviews. The stroller folds up very easily - you can just use one hand without a problem. When used along with the car seat it attached very easily but we did have a small issue with getting it latched on correctly the first few tries.
My main complaint is that sometimes when putting my daughter in the stroller her feet would get caught on the underside the snack tray, which meant I had to reach under and pull her feet through. Nothing huge, just a little annoying.
It is a little bulky when folded as well so if you don't have a lot of trunk space you probably would want to go with a smaller stroller.
Adilene M.
You can seriously fold it with one hand. When I went looking for strollers I held my baby neice in one arm and tried to fold it and guess what....I did it!! The best stoller I've bought hands down... My son and my daughter both had Safety 1st stollers.
Stephanie V.
New Cumberland, PA
Perfect stroller for our baby. The car seat straps into easily and securely. It's also lightweight and folds down with little effort. Would definitely recommend to any new mother.
Jessica G.
Batesville, AR
I bought this stroller for my first born daughter and I can honestly say that I love it! The the wheels never lock up unless you purposely do it and it is super easy to clean!
Tricia R.
Spartanburg, SC
Great stroller, my son's has been very useful for us. The snack tray is very convenient when we are on the go and the reclining seat makes it very comfortable for him. He can sleep no matter where we are!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this stroller. It's lightweight and easy to pack up and take with you anywhere. This stroller is great for outings with my baby to the store or mall.
Rachel M.
Ramona, CA
This stroller is great. It is comfortable for the child from infant to toddler. Great steering ability and great storage underneath.
Anastasia D.
Light, easy to fold, comfortable for child, not too expensive, great storage. CAnt go wrong with this stroller. It's the best.
Talathia B.
This is a pretty good stroller, does it's basic job as a stroller in keeping your kid safe if you're in a public place or going on a walk
Carisa S.
Enid, OK
Its a great stroller my baby fits in it so nicely and the car seat snapped right on. It is easy it fold compared to others I have seen.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
What different colors does this stroller come in? Different designs for boys and girls? Or all solid colors?
amanda b.
Pendleton, OR
Is this good for newborns as well?