BY SAFETY 1ST #70 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Gently care for your baby s hair with the advanced solutions natural bristles hairbrush & comb by safety 1st. Natural bristles are gentle on a tender scalp and help to distribute nourishing oils, reducing the need for more frequent hair washing. Using the comfort tip comb with the natural hair brush will make your infant's hair so soft and silky, you won't be able to stop kissing it. Recommended for all hair types. - hairbrush with 100% natural bristles - comfort-tip comb - includes expert advice about newborn care from the american academy of pediatrics see more...

Jamisa L.
Hattiesburg
I used these for my daughter and she has very thin hair. But I have to say it honestly worked wonders with brushing her hair and it never pulled any out also. Every brush I tried always pulled her hair out and this one works wonderfully!!
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Over the years I've seen these tiny little soft brushes that have grown up with me they've always been in movies in my family and I've always wanted one for my baby and I bought this one and I was totally amazed at the quality the softness of the brush the way my baby reacts to it it's just such a great bundle and I love it it's really good for you your baby if they have sensitivity in their head while you brush or washed her hair it's even good for you when you want to Robin soap in the head with a brush or their body like you can get many uses out of this so recommend it your baby will love it
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
I ABSOLUTELY LOOVVEEEE Safety First. My Little one loves to get his hair brushed the bristles are so soft and durable. I'm a first time user. Safety first is very affordable and I totally recommend this to anyone with a kiddo !
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
Love this set. My son loves having his hair brushed because this is so gentle on his head. He always nearly falls asleep when I use the comb! I would recommend this to anyone. Very durable too. I've used it to 2 kids so far.
Marie M.
Springfield
I loved using this comb and hairbrush set for my baby when she was first born. I'd recommend this combo for a fine haired baby as once my daughter grew to a few months old her hair became too thick and the comb didn't work.
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
Soft bristles worked perfectly for my son who had so many curls when he was little. I got this as a shower gift. I registered at target I believe so maybe it came from there. I recommend this product and would buy it for someone else but no more babies for me.
Alma S.
Tulsa
Being a mommy of a little girl with a head full of long hair I love this brush and comb! I use it everyday to brush out bed head hair and make cute piggy tails. I got it as a gift but im sure walmart has it lol. It doesnt pull hair or hurt! And I would buy it if i ever lost it!
Nicole U.
Hayden
I love these safety first hairbrush and comb. I would recommend them to anyone who have small children. My son has fine hair and this brush and comb go through like a breeze. I give it 5 stars!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Love these got them as baby shower gift they work great on my little bugs soft baby hair. He didn't have a lot of hair so I used the brush more! I would definitely continue to use this brand for my little bugs
Ashley O.
I use the brush less as my child ages because his hair is becoming a little more difficult to tame.  I would recommend this brush set though for infants to 1 year because the bristles are soft and don't aggravate the skin as much as your standard hairbrush.

back